• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did we *not* go to the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YY1

Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
Someone sent me this "proof" piece that argues several points on why we couldn't have gone to the moon including a few "admissions" from NASA employees.

It took me about 10 minutes to debunk it, and I only had to look up one thing.

I wrote back a 6 or 7 point rebuttal.

Can you find the flaws and techniques used?

Extra credit- can you link to a more compelling piece?

...and how come I can't find the gif of the plywood lander falling over after the astronaut stubs his toe?

Has that been censored from the internet?

Its like beating a dead horse! Let the idiots believe what they want. You can't fix stupid!

Same nonsensical "proof" that supports most conspiracy theories. :jackoff:

If you haven't seen the 90 year old buzz aldrin punches the guy in the head video, I recommend it

The Truth will be revealed at some point, in the not too distant future. You have to ask yourself, how much proof is enough, to awaken, and understand why They lied...

...and how come I can't find the gif of the plywood lander falling over after the astronaut stubs his toe?

Has that been censored from the internet?
Zpk1qLh.gif

Then there's this article where nasa lost the moon landing tapes and reused some of them to save money. No big deal. Just the most important feat in the history of mankind. Anyone would have done the same to save a few cents and record a few episodes of Punky Brewster. Don't worry though, hollywood recovered the tapes and fixed them!

Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

No stars in the picture? Should have taken it from the dark side of the moon.

I can see it either way. I have questions. When I hear: We don't have a telescope big enough to look at the artifacts, I wonder why no one shoots a telescope at a landing site. Apparently, the Landing was done with a tin can, 1950's technology, and a slide rule, how hard can it be? NASA doesn't have enough money to fund a shot like that? One would think they would, just to put it to rest. The newest photos we have were made by Hubble and show nothing at all. The Government passed a law against going to the landing site, but don't they always "document" Historic Sites with photographs to preserve them? Of all the crazy ways they find to spend money, no one ever thought of a Moon photo shoot? They did LOLA which is interesting (see link at bottom)

In 1969, the weight of amplifiers, chokes, and all of the solder in a transmitter was a factor, but with today's technology, how much would it really cost to fire a live streaming smart phone at the Moon ?

https://www.usgs.gov/news/national-...es-first-ever-comprehensive-geologic-map-moon

Proof positive from NASA, any questions?

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 11.40.00 AM.png

I've had thoughts on this for many years, as I saw it live back then.
Of late, my doubts have increased, and after seeing the 2020 Election, Impeachments, Pandemics, and now the Ukraine saga, I know which side I'm leaning to.
As always, follow the Money...

I just read that there actually was no exterior handle on the lander module.

Then there's this article where nasa lost the moon landing tapes and reused some of them to save money. No big deal. Just the most important feat in the history of mankind. Anyone would have done the same to save a few cents and record a few episodes of Punky Brewster. Don't worry though, hollywood recovered the tapes and fixed them!

Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Would have been great if they'd had ILM do the restoration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back