• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Discussion Police Relations, Chicago Style

haywire 440

Full Speed Ahead
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
This discussion took place 4-22-21 on a radio station from Harvey, Illinois and on facebook live.
Now first off, I get my news and views from many sources and this here I applaud the honesty, the local knowledge of Chicago, Cook county, Suburbs and the State of Illinois. (If you all scanned the air waves you might be surprised). This show has useful and important content that gives local “real news”.
Also, I don’t agree with all that’s said but they do make me laugh and entertain much better than the morning Zoo programs.
The host of the radio show “What’s in it for the black people” is bias about his views on progress and improvements for black Americans, which is ok in my opinion. His name is Maze Jackson. His side kick it Todd Stroger. Another side kick is Ruthie and I don’t know much about her other than she is giving her time for free to help and be on this show.
That’s is the background of this show and hopefully this help those that are not in the Chicago area, that’s probably most of you.
The person being interviewed is John Catazara.
This YouTube is 2 1/2 hours, the interview starts at about 1 hour 20 minutes. It does go for almost an hour and a half, there are like 6 goodbyes at the end so watch them all because it really is interesting. Block off some time to watch and watch the comments that pop up on the side. Maybe give up watching Dancing with the Stars for a night.
I sincerely give credit to all on this for being honest and direct.

upload_2021-4-24_10-25-38.jpeg

Last edited:
This discussion took place 4-29-21 on a radio station from Harvey, Illinois and on facebook live.

Are we in the Twilight Zone or what? How can a conversation take place on date hasn't even hit the calendar yet??? Just sayin

Are we in the Twilight Zone or what? How can a conversation take place on date hasn't even hit the calendar yet??? Just sayin
F33BF0DF-AF7D-426A-9412-BE4FBD31E921.jpeg
That was quick, good to know there’re proof readers here.

I don’t believe this is political. This discussion took place 4-22-21 on a radio station from Harvey, Illinois and on facebook live.
Now first off, I get my news and views from many sources and this here I applaud the honesty, [the local political knowledge of Chicago], Cook county, Suburbs and the State of Illinois.
View attachment 1101872
And the part in the brackets is.....what? Also, a Chicago alderman isn't a political person? That's just two right off the bat that says this thread isn't political? I guess the vid will work on the 29th....lol

And the part in the brackets is.....what? Also, a Chicago alderman isn't a political person? That's just two right off the bat that says this thread isn't political? I guess the vid will work on the 29th....lol
Certainly I digress to the higher power.

Last edited:
I consider News and Politics the same forum. Keep both off the General forums. All they do is breed arguments and hostility.

I consider News and Politics the same forum. Keep both off the General forums. All they do is breed arguments and hostility.
Not all news. For example, if the news informed us of the imminent release of a new Challenger convertible, I'd be happy to have that here.

Not all news. For example, if the news informed us of the imminent release of a new Challenger convertible, I'd be happy to have that here.
Don't think that's the kind of news that Mike was talking about! lol

So News that the Cubs win the World Series is considered Political content?
Don't think that's the kind of news that Mike was talking about! lol
I'm sorry to say that's not what I read from Mike!

Any news concerning anything from Illinois and especially Chi-raq is not news but tabloid nonsense!!! IMHO as I was born and raised in that State and the Chi-raq suburbs, They have never had any idea as to what would make it a great area and continue to slip down the proverbial drain into the cesspool it is...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

News of a political nature is what I was talking about. You guys know as well as I do what is allowed and what isn't.

If you want to be literal........so be it.

Watch your step with the religious threads as well as the ethnic threads as well.

News of a political nature is what I was talking about. You guys know as well as I do what is allowed and what isn't.
Amen to that.....and you and I both know who likes to take the lids off of salt and pepper shakers. :D

Grew up in Chicago. Don’t ever want to go back! This should be moved to political forum. There’s toooo many problems and it’s not just the police as everyone wants to blame!

Concerning the Cubs , it was great to see them win finally ! But now you have to pay up the %|€~ to watch them on tv! Money has ruined all sports!

Auto Transport Service
Back