• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney Chooses Bald Actress To Play Rapunzel In Live-Action Remake

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Sep 22, 2022

632cadbf63233632cadbf63234.jpg

U.S. — Disney has chosen a bald actress to play Rapunzel in the upcoming live-action remake of Tangled. Director Guy Ritchie announced the casting at a press conference alongside Disney CEO Bob Chapek.

"We are thrilled to have this mega-talented bald actress joining us to star in this film," said Ritchie. "She has long been an outspoken advocate for the alopecia community and we know she'll lend her unique lived experience as a person of baldness to the iconic role of Rapunzel."

Several fans were upset with the casting, pointing out that the actress is bald, while Rapunzel has hair. "I'm all for diversity," said Disney fan Janet Cutler. "My pronouns are Xe / Xer. But this is a bit too far. Rapunzel is supposed to have hair. It's sort of core to the entire story."

Another Disney fan echoed the sentiment. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair," said Disney fan Andrew Steeplechase. "That's one of the key quotes in the story. I'm not sure that works as well with a bald Rapunzel."

Historians and experts pushed back against the desire for a haired Rapunzel. "Demanding that Disney cast Rapunzel — a fictional character I might add — with an actor who has hair, is simply ableist, sexist, racist, and several other -ists," said Sandra Rice, the chair of Harvard's Folklore and Mythology department. "Sadly, this is another example of the white cis-hetero patriarchal system that we live in." Rice then began to sob.

The budget for the film is expected to be roughly $800 million. Principal photography begins in March of 2023. Disney has not yet announced who will play Holocaust survivor Elie Weisel in the upcoming biopic Night, but the company is down to two finalists for the role: Michael B. Jordan and Lena Dunham.

People need to wake up and write Disney off in the Woke loss column! Atleast my kids got to go to Disney world when Disney was a wholesome family enviroment! Walt must be spinning in his grave!

A Guy Ritchie movie.....needs a suitable bad guy.....what say you @MarPar ? Maybe some Madonna sound-tracking.....

Bofe roofless karnts. :lol:

bad thing is this world is so bass ackwards that i couldn't tell this was satire until searching the headline

People need to wake up and write Disney off in the Woke loss column! Atleast my kids got to go to Disney world when Disney was a wholesome family enviroment! Walt must be spinning in his grave!
Do you believe everything you read? Have you not followed R.C.'s other satiric post's? Maybe you have, but believed them as well.

Sep 22, 2022

View attachment 1346783

U.S. — Disney has chosen a bald actress to play Rapunzel in the upcoming live-action remake of Tangled. Director Guy Ritchie announced the casting at a press conference alongside Disney CEO Bob Chapek.

"We are thrilled to have this mega-talented bald actress joining us to star in this film," said Ritchie. "She has long been an outspoken advocate for the alopecia community and we know she'll lend her unique lived experience as a person of baldness to the iconic role of Rapunzel."

Several fans were upset with the casting, pointing out that the actress is bald, while Rapunzel has hair. "I'm all for diversity," said Disney fan Janet Cutler. "My pronouns are Xe / Xer. But this is a bit too far. Rapunzel is supposed to have hair. It's sort of core to the entire story."

Another Disney fan echoed the sentiment. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair," said Disney fan Andrew Steeplechase. "That's one of the key quotes in the story. I'm not sure that works as well with a bald Rapunzel."

Historians and experts pushed back against the desire for a haired Rapunzel. "Demanding that Disney cast Rapunzel — a fictional character I might add — with an actor who has hair, is simply ableist, sexist, racist, and several other -ists," said Sandra Rice, the chair of Harvard's Folklore and Mythology department. "Sadly, this is another example of the white cis-hetero patriarchal system that we live in." Rice then began to sob.

The budget for the film is expected to be roughly $800 million. Principal photography begins in March of 2023. Disney has not yet announced who will play Holocaust survivor Elie Weisel in the upcoming biopic Night, but the company is down to two finalists for the role: Michael B. Jordan and Lena Dunham.
Well done R.C.!

Red flag number one that this isn't a real story, they called her bald not follicly challenged.

Do you believe everything you read? Have you not followed R.C.'s other satiric post's? Maybe you have, but believed them as well.
With all the ridiculous woke **** Disney has been doing, nothing would surprise me! RC has too much time on his hands now that he is retired, he needs a hobby! Lol We need a meme of Will Smith smacking RC!

Ok, where else is she bald then. Pictures please!!

Careful what you wish for, it's Disney she might be trans.
Rapunzel in the trans version, slings his ball sack over the edge to climb up.

Auto Transport Service
Back