• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Distribution block

Aron Gleason

Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Would there be any reason I can't mount a distribution block onto the msd 6a box? I'm wanting to redo my wiring under the dash, and I'm thinking of putting the distribution block right on the msd box.

Would there be any reason I can't mount a distribution block onto the msd 6a box? I'm wanting to redo my wiring under the dash, and I'm thinking of putting the distribution block right on the msd box.
Please clarify "distribution" block.
Mike

Mike

Mike

71us-+6B6bL._SX522_.jpg

Just don't use 3" screws to attach it !!

WHY??? it seems to offer more connection points that are subject to vibration and potential corrosion points. Just don't drill holes in the MSD box or use PK screws to mount the terminal strip....
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back