• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Concept: American Muscle in the EV Era

1660857038876.jpeg

I think that thread got moved,I never saw your answer! I wonder if you can bump the exhaust up to the Who's 160 decible level?

I had just said that I want a new car that I can park in the garage without fear of it spontaneously combusting and burning my house down.

Maybe I'm the minority but i think dodge got it right. Ive been waiting for a return to a two door charger and the concept looks pretty close to a production car. Add a "transmission" and sound, look forward to seeing what they come up with. Ducati came up with a really good concept for the sound of their upcoming all electric superbike it sounds like gasoline powered MotoGP. I still love the mopar big block or Aprilia v4 soundtrack but I can appreciate the new concepts.

Maybe I'm the minority but i think dodge got it right. Ive been waiting for a return to a two door charger and the concept looks pretty close to a production car. Add a "transmission" and sound, look forward to seeing what they come up with. Ducati came up with a really good concept for the sound of their upcoming all electric superbike it sounds like gasoline powered MotoGP. I still love the mopar big block or Aprilia v4 soundtrack but I can appreciate the new concepts.
That’s like saying a fuckdoll is just like the real thing. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back