• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge commercial shoot gone wrong.

fmontez1

Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
I don't know if this is true, but supposedly, this is the result of Dodge wanting to shootoa commercial using this 60,000 dollar truck.
Clarification: It is the new Ram 2500 Power Wagon, seen it in person at the New York Auto Show. This makes me sad though because I really like the Power Wagon. I believe that Ram is re-engineering the Power Wagon as an answer to Ford's SVT Raptor.

Hilarious. Source: Reddit.
Moonstone beach, near Arcata CA.

This is a professional driver on a closed course - please do not attempt.

http://imgur.com/a/Mwjay

Nice truck but there is no way I would take any new 4x4 through deep water without waterproofing every single sensor, computer ect.

looking forward to the commercial lhaha

If you buy a new Ram2500 Power Wagon, make sure that the carpets aren't squishy.:drowning:

Hey, I love Power Wagons & always have, I've owned a few over the years 1966 W200, 1974 W100, 1977 W200, 1978 W150, 1983 Power Ram, 1995 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel, 1998 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel, I will probably buy another some day when the POS 2002 F-350 DD is done.... but whom ever was running that commercial shoot, was an idiot, with no common sense, what so ever....

It's just another unit to the auto manufacturers....probably crush it after doing the commercials anyways.

Thats the new Navy opt. for their subs. Put one on top, N. Korea will be so shocked, never know what hit them. lol.

I gotta problem believin they went there with no preparation for that.

Hey, I love Power Wagons & always have, I've owned a few over the years 1966 W200, 1974 W100, 1977 W200, 1978 W150, 1983 Power Ram, 1995 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel, 1998 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel, I will probably buy another some day when the POS 2002 F-350 DD is done.... but whom ever was running that commercial shoot, was an idiot, with no common sense, what so ever....

Common sence does not always apply!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by fmontez1
It's not like you can predict tides or anything!

Really? The tides are very predictable. Do a little reading on the subject Hi tide and low tide.

Might want to tune that sarcasm detector there snake .. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back