• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge won't be down for breakfast

crying indian.jpg

Killing the 3rd Gen Hemi V8 is a mistake. I read somewhere there's like a 90 day inventory of electric vehicles sitting on car lots. Less than 28 day inventory for ICE...

Dodge has been dead for a long time in my opinion. Especially when fiat took over. FIAT FOR CHRISTMAS SAKE! WTF IS HAPPENING TO OUR CONTRY? EVERYONE IS SELLING OUT. so sad.

Dodge has been dead for a long time in my opinion. Especially when fiat took over. FIAT FOR CHRISTMAS SAKE! WTF IS HAPPENING TO OUR CONTRY? EVERYONE IS SELLING OUT. so sad.
Fiat stayed the course and we got Hellcats, too bad the government crushed Dodge!

Idiocy. Like a bunch of other issues (for PF discussion) in a mad-rush, this one being stuffing EV's down our necks when CLEARLY this dog can't hunt yet. Take out products consumers still want? Forgot to include - WTF?

I'll never own any vehicle newer than 2015. None of the new **** is worth it. None of it.

There are 14 states Mopar will no longer ship gasoline powered vehicles to anymore. Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut are three of them.

There are 14 states Mopar will no longer ship gasoline powered vehicles to anymore. Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut are three of them.
Would I be safe to assume that The Peoples Republic of California is one of the 14?

It's not even about EV's, its about energy. They got us through health care and watch what happens next with energy prices. Don't think that you'll just keep your gas job going, parts won't be able to be sourced. It's already happening.

That article is a year old & was discussed a year ago today.

now watch how the resale pricing of those hipo cars and trucks jump to the sky .

Remember in 2021 when Ford said they were going to stop making the ICE Mustang because they had the Mach-E?

Money talks, bullshit walks.

1690922416356.png

I wish I could say something other than I feel this is a sellout.... I realize the taxes/cost/penalties and PIA for making a gasoline engine car under this ADMINISTRATION if you call it one, but Dodge has made a legend out of casting the middle finger to those that try to force that kind of BS on us.

Auto Transport Service
Back