• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DodgeCharger.com down for upgrades?

There is a seasoned member on the forum that somehow....after 75+ years on the planet, decided that it wanted to pretend that it is female. This person was known before in the hobby for having a few rare and desirable Mopars but resurfaced later as a "Hemi Chick".
Reading the posts from this person, you'd think it was a reasonable citizen with no perverted tendencies of any kind.
Hemi “Chick” had/has some kool cars. :p :thumbsup:

There is a seasoned member on the forum that somehow....after 75+ years on the planet, decided that it wanted to pretend that it is female. This person was known before in the hobby for having a few rare and desirable Mopars but resurfaced later as a "Hemi Chick".
Reading the posts from this person, you'd think it was a reasonable citizen with no perverted tendencies of any kind.
What in the actual F is going on? It’s like I fell asleep in the late 80’s and woke up to this ****.

Is this that person?

50F85555-FB42-4ABB-8D4E-A992C4CC017C.jpeg

Troy does not accept any donations, he runs the site out of his own pocket. Troy's Dad passed away last month. They were very close. Right now I'm sure he has better things to do than keep the kids in line at DC.com

If he has been busy may be it was time to renew his domain name and he missed it. Been there done that.

The site is back up.
As usual, there will be some differences that some will not like.
I rarely ever like a change in font or color. I always hesitate to update the operating system on my phone.
Good to have it back.

Was just there myself, tidying my profile up. Had to change the time zone.

I tried to post pictures and they bounced back as unrecoverable files. Either I made a mistake or they have some bugs to work out.

Yes I just made a little post on being up and running. Can't seem to get back on. Still working out the bugs.

I was just able to log in then tried to make a post and now its down again.....

Perhaps they are going to open the site up for same-sex marriages also to help boost the membership.
There is no such thing as an A body Charger.
:p

That individual is one of the more articulate persons on any car forum. I would have thought you would appreciate "them".:poke:
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back