• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locked out of Dodge Charger . com

Then either mine or your time zone is wrong because I typed that an hour ago! on my phone... so that would be 1:52 GMT as it was 8:52PM here when I typed it...

ff6a6d2ac9f8a2915813e474c716c7ec.gif

Then either mine or your time zone is wrong because I typed that an hour ago! on my phone... so that would be 1:52 GMT as it was 8:52PM here when I typed it...
I saw that same post yesterday, which is my past, but also in your future.....so if you need the winning lottery numbers....... :lol:

There's always ways to make room !

I care.
When Wayne posts there, the site traffic increases by 33%.

Well....that is just terribly sad......for them. If Wayne has to prop that site up, they are in deep doo-doo. :lol: .... (no offense intended Wayne) :p
A few of us have tried to shore up the place by starting threads and popping into other ones. IT is weird that even in the Winter, the place hasn't picked up much traffic. There are a lot of members that used to post a lot that just faded away.

Signed up for that site last evening, noticed the sloppy grammatical and spelling errors on it...
Still haven't received the confirmation email either.
Not impressed so far.

I haven't visited that site for a few years, but just went on there to see what all the drama was about. Automatically logged me in without having to enter or change a password. So Wayne, I am going to say you must have a target on your back over there. Way to go big fella :drinks: .

There. I started a post over there to talk about anything new you have related to Chargers. Let's get the site moving a little more again.

Signed up for that site last evening, noticed the sloppy grammatical and spelling errors on it...
Still haven't received the confirmation email either.
Not impressed so far.
That process can take up to two weeks.....I don't think the Admin there is very pro-active. :rolleyes:

Security certificate is out of date. If I try to use Edge as a browser it won't even let me close to the website with an "unsafe" warning after warning. Chrome still says I'm banned.. phone works and my account is good so the whole thing ain't making sense!

Oh ya, and zero response to my email to the site owner!

Troy, the owner/admin, is a one-man show. DC.com is ad-free, so the site is paid for and maintained out of his pocket, and I don't know how many other admins are active these days. Troy is local to me, and we met up not long after I got my Charger. He seems a good guy, but I'm sure has a life/job/etc. that keeps him busy as well. Not making excuses, just FYI.

Looks like the site is having issues now, I see the cert error as well.

I tip my hat to Troy; and that's mighty nice of him to foot the bill every year.

I see the cert issue too, but it depends on how I type in the web address.

Digression: I had the same cert issue with the 1970 Dodge Charger Registry; and it too depended on how I type in the web address. I also tip my hat to Don too as he foots the bill for the registry.

I access the websites via my cellphone.

Auto Transport Service
Back