• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locked out of Dodge Charger . com

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
Anyone else get this lately??? Worked fine back on Friday...

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Spammers
This ban is not set to expire.

Trying the log in gives the same message... maybe I've been mistaken for KD! LOL

No problem here.

Anyone else get this lately??? Worked fine back on Friday...

Trying the log in gives the same message... maybe I've been mistaken for KD! LOL
Just buy the website from Troy and you'll be as good as gold.
:lol:

Oddly, I'm not having a problem logging on there.
Awhile back, another NON-offensive member was locked out...Lloyd 3? I think that was his screen name. He contacted me here, I PM'd a Moderator over there and they got it figured out.

I log in every few weeks to months and yes it is always so dead theae days. Only a few posts it seems from month to month. Which is so surprising since Chargers are such a widely popular car. Where is everyone???
I always need to get my Charger fix....

You aren't missing anything over there. That site is as dead as a fart.
Oh I know nothing much happens there anymore. I was autologged and check it once every couple of days vs 22 hours a day here!

Damn thing is I click on "log in" and I get the one and only choice in the drop down box of "guest, you're banned"

Last edited:
Oddly, I'm not having a problem logging on there.
Awhile back, another NON-offensive member was locked out...Lloyd 3? I think that was his screen name. He contacted me here, I PM'd a Moderator over there and they got it figured out.
Tried it again a minute ago. Same message, click the log in icon and the only thing in the drop down is "Guest you are banned from using this forum", so no way to even try to log in. Roger said he had to reset his password, I can't even get to that choice. I can't see any reason that I would be banned....

Pretty bad when I can't even access my own full restoration thread!

Tried it again a minute ago. Same message, click the log in icon and the only thing in the drop down is "Guest you are banned from using this forum", so no way to even try to log in. Roger said he had to reset his password, I can't even get to that choice. I can't see any reason that I would be banned....

Pretty bad when I can't even access my own full restoration thread!
Hopefully someone here will contact a mod there and get it straightened out. Software to run these sites is complex and can be confusing. Mistakes can happen.

I can drop the admin a note to investigate, is your username the same over there?

Looks like there was a site upgrade last month that caused problems for some users. There's a note on the forum that asks people to reach out to [email protected] with any issues.

I was only on there a few times. Seemed kinda dead.

Auto Transport Service
Back