• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locked out of Dodge Charger . com

You aren't missing anything over there. That site is as dead as a fart.
Farts CAN be exciting
1708477837617.png

Pasted all over the main forum page over there:
  • It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through [email protected] and I'll help sort it out.

Pasted all over the main forum page over there:
  • It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through [email protected] and I'll help sort it out.
Yes it is Ed. It's not the issue I have, I can't even get to a log in and have no issues remembering my password! Someone banned my IP, I can't even use a thread link to view anything that someone could normal see just by googling for a subject...

Yes it is Ed. It's not the issue I have, I can't even get to a log in and have no issues remembering my password! Someone banned my IP, I can't even use a thread link to view anything that someone could normal see just by googling for a subject...

I just checked in there and I can honestly say that you aint missing anything.

I started a thread there about this issue.

Just managed to sign in on my phone, that I have NEVER even viewed the forum on! Even though I'm now logged in to the forum (via my phone), I still get the same "banned" road block on my desktop. Oh well...

I care.
When Wayne posts there, the site traffic increases by 33%.

The point of my post was to share the email address contained in the message - in an effort to help.

This shows you were on the site yesterday.

1708483529867.png

Auto Transport Service
Back