• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don selleck's 68 charger rt project

I bought everything over the phone from tamraz cause he gave me free shipping and 10% off. The guy from colombiaparts told me to go f@c× myself over the phone....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I bought everything over the phone from tamraz cause he gave me free shipping and 10% off. The guy from colombiaparts told me to go f@c× myself over the phone....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
thanks for the info.

still waiting on parts:sad10: delayed again till 1st week sept.

front fenders, ordered them months ago, left came in damaged 6 weeks ago sent it back, right was supposed to be shipped aug. 8th. both got pushed back to end of the month, should be here 1st week september, hopefully undamaged. gives me time to go over underneath and trunk clean up some ding and dents. Taiwan just got flooded out, dont know if that was any where near where they stamp AMD. could be a long wait.

I had the same problem waiting on a 68 drivers door. I got tired of waiting and switched to a 69 door and redrilled it for the lock holes......i feel your pain

almost ready to start paint on bottom, trunk, and inside of car. fixed some battle wounds from the race days i assume, dinged up cross member was the worst, was planning on leaving it, but went this far whats a few more hours, went thru 4 1/2 tubes of seam sealer, looking pretty good, doing a final look over tomorrow, should have some color by the end of the week. Fenders should be in this week so a little panel fitment might get squeezed in too. 1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 005.jpg1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 006.jpg1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 009.jpg1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 010.jpg1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 011.jpg1968 charger underside work seams  repair prep and prime aug20 006.jpg1968 charger underside work seams  repair prep and prime aug20 008.jpg1968 charger underside work seams  repair prep and prime aug20 009.jpg

1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 005.jpg 1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 006.jpg 1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 009.jpg 1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 010.jpg 1968 charger finish work underside inside trunk aug19 011.jpg 1968 charger underside work seams  repair prep and prime aug20 006.jpg 1968 charger underside work seams  repair prep and prime aug20 008.jpg 1968 charger underside work seams  repair prep and prime aug20 009.jpg

I got worried thinking about road rock, paint chips and burnt rubber ruining the paint + the bedliner is waterproof and "looks" like the original stuff, just a lot lighter

I went thru alot of time to take it down to nothing, looking for that clean look on this one, planning on driving it though, it will look bad *** for a little while, i imagine it will get beat up a little, especially on these michigan roads, I will be sticking to paved roads only. i had a 67 notch back barracuda i did the underneath and trunk used a similar product.

Mine is going to be a semi-daily driver....i have a work vehicle BUT this car will be my only transportation outside of work hence (od trans and AC an absolute must here in FL).

received one fende1968 charger  paint underside 001.jpg1968 charger  paint underside 006 - Copy.jpg1968 charger  paint underside 014.jpgr a few days ago, one more to go supposed to be here on the 28th, got a little color on her the other day been slow going busy as hell.

1968 charger  paint underside 001.jpg 1968 charger  paint underside 006 - Copy.jpg 1968 charger  paint underside 014.jpg

thanks everyone, at least i.m done with one thing, been a long time coming, all that hard work, and a good body man is starting to pay off.

You aint kiddin....i just put the last of my interior in yesterday and sealed the windshield. ....time to bleed the brakes and hydraulic clutch and test it out

Auto Transport Service
Back