• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dvap/desert valley auto parts

65 CUDA

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
in 10 days the dvap/desert valley auto parts salvage yard in phoenix will be closed and is moving all its inventory to the casa grande arizona location

I was afraid this was going to say "Closing and all vehicles will be crushed!"....glad they are just moving but what a huge undertaking!

Are they gonna "Put up a Parking Lot"? or Condo's?

I wonder why the move ?

county go after them or something ?

I remember the reality show/auctions they had
"lipstick on a pig builds"

Developers have probably been eyeing it up for a while.

As metro Phoenix expands, developers need room for cheaply built condos and desperately needed malls and shopping centers.

DVAP either got a sweet deal or the developers got the local municipality to muscle them into selling.

Last edited:
They have been moving cars to casa grande for a while now. Taxes on the land is cheaper. It's about a hour from downtown Phoenix.

DVAP was north of Scottsdale, about 45 minutes or so from Phoenix. There has been some development there so it is possible that they were encouraged to leave by regulation or increasing regulations, taxes or fees.

they quoted me 600 plus 200 shipping on a Cordoba deck lid sight unseen (insert finger emoji)

Oh, there is no doubt that they think that their stuff is worth far more than it is. I do agree that some stuff is hard to find but they don't seem to be rooted in common sense.

The son is a CROOK
Ripped me off on a RUSTY Dart a few years back
Would not refund my money
I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO BUY FROM THESE THIEVES

Where did they get a rusty Dart from in Arizona???

Don't know where the car came from originally
I do know the pics they sent me of the car did not match what they shipped to me
I purchased the car as a parts car to fix my 68 Dart

They're great for hard to find clips etc. I like having them around but always watch your wallet and shop around before you buy.

so i went to dvap yard on 23rd ave / deer valley rd here in phoenix today and was told 65 and older cars was moved to black canyon city 30 minutes north of phoenix and 66 and newer went to casa grande az location. they sold the yard on happy valley rd/7th st location got good chunk of change for land

I was there in March. They crushed many cars of the ´60 and ´70.

dsc_2867hvj9n.jpg

dsc_2871bgkr6.jpg

dsc_28704gj31.jpg

dsc_2874omks1.jpg

They didn't crush that white Charger though, right?

That's funny I talked to John in casa grande and he was looking for a rear vert seat for a 64 Dodge. I asked him what was going on he said that casa grande was getting all the 60 & 70 stuff there. I guess it really doesn't matter which yard it's at if you want the part you drive and get it. I bet he got some good bank for the Phoenix yard.

Auto Transport Service
Back