• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Endtips different Charger-Coronet/Superbee

BIGWILLI

Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
hello all,

I would ask you, who know what is different Endtips between Charger and Coronet/Superbee? I would like 3“ Exhaust System in my 68 Coronet R/T. I need endtips with 3“ inlet. Charger has on offers. But Coronet only 2.25“ and 2.5“. Can I use Charger endtips on my Coronet? I am unsure because different length.

Can anyone measure please charger and coronet. Thank you...

Overall length?
length (see skizze)?

8F468EE9-56EF-4B82-8A23-5A07CB76790B.jpeg

I have a set of coronet 2.5 diameter as pictured I can measure. I have gone a different route since I bought them and would take 110 for the set shipped. I believe they are 139 plus shipping from classic. Reducing your 3inch exaust to 2.5 at the endtips should not create much of a flow issue since the effective tip diameter is over 3inch with the oval shape.

Here you go. This is the coronet 2.5 inch. Another note is if you hack the pipe flange off the diameter of the tube is 3". Also I did not see you were in Germany until just now so I probably can't honor that price I posted earlier. I think shipping would be cost prohibitive on my end.

DSC_0091.JPG DSC_0090.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back