• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exhaust??? Is TTI the only bolt in option?

No, but being a stock 318 it's quiet.The headers give it the tinky(good) sound at idle. Friends have the same setup on Big and Small Blocks with big kaboomer cams and some real HP, they sound great. It's not deafining or drones at cruising speeds. I'll ask the lady of the house about doing a video. I know S*^T about Tech stuff.

I found this today(yes I'm a dumb a#@) Ain't figured out links.
Google "Street Legal TV" click on "Video" Look for "Mopar 318 Polysphere,And how come nobody likes it"? A short video and very informative text about the engine that gets no love. It was just posted today. Enjoy !

1964 Belvedere. IF you buy direct from TTI, tell them that the guy from Vegas sent you.
Might help,,might not. Make sure your motor mounts and tranny mount are in good shape and you shouldn't have any fitment issues. When I did mine I installed Schumacher's urethane mounts.

The Schumacher's look like a good choice I went with stock replacements and I will have to shim both sides about a 1/8" as the headers are touching the drag link on both side. Not resting on, but touching. I will most likely replace them with the scumaches as they look stout.

Google "Street Legal TV" click on "Video" Look for "Mopar 318 Polysphere,And how come nobody likes it"? A short video and very informative text about the engine that gets no love. It was just posted today. Enjoy !

Here is the link to the article. I had it e-mailed to me from the yahoo poly forum.

http://www.streetlegaltv.com/tech-s...r-318-polysphere-and-how-come-nobody-likes-it

Tti

i used the tti 3" front to back and it was a no brainer to install. you get what you pay for.:headbang:

Attachments

• it fired up 001.jpg
    it fired up 001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 212
  • it fired up 002.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 238
i used the tti 3" front to back and it was a no brainer to install. you get what you pay for.:headbang:

Looks good, Thats what I used on My Duster only X pipe and electric cut outs.

Did you have turn downs and just cut off for the tips or were your pipes straight?

Here's a real short video of mine. I just hooked up wiring and wanted to see if it would start. No cooling hooked up so I shut it off once I knew it would run. I am very impatient like that......lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWlYrRg1bA

Looks good, Thats what I used on My Duster only X pipe and electric cut outs.

Did you have turn downs and just cut off for the tips or were your pipes straight?

no it was a 318 car before hemi install. i bought from tti the headers to and including the tips.

I'm gonna try to post this video.Not the best, first time try.Such a caveman.
Anyway was by myself so I couldn't rev and stand at the tail pipes at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Here goes,,,

[video]http://www.relic-racing.com/romeo/MVI_1531.avi[/video]

Back