• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

exhaust manifolds

BillB

Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
I have a 360 installed in my 1966 Coronet Deluxe...What cast iron exhaust manifolds should I use ?
Thanks for your help ! Bill Binner

If your not worried about OEM look, with a 66 they never had a 360ci LA engine anyway... IMHFO either TTI or Schumacher Creative Services, 1-5/8"-1-3/4" headers will really wake it up {possibly some Magnum Truck shorty headers could possibly fit well too}, let it breath much better, probably get 10%+ more power/TQ minimum... if you don't want headers & want better than stock performance, but still have cast iron manifolds, at a reasonable price {compared to the 340 HP manifolds}, then use the 318ci/5.2ltr. or 360ci/5.9ltr. Magnum 1995-2000 Dakota or Ram truck style cast iron manifolds, if they will work in your car/body style, I'm not 100% sure they will fit, but I think they probably will, they will flow "way better" than the originals did, but also if you go that rout you will probably need to have a muffler shop make up some custom head pipes for you, but you will need to do that anyway with a LA360 in a 66 B-Body, it's not that pricey really.... Just food for thought.... depends on your budget & what you expect out of the exhaust system or performance... Good luck, I hope some of that helps

Auto Transport Service
Back