• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feedback

moparmarks

I'm just a guy with a screwdriver.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Is there any way to make posting feedback easier? I should have 3 times the rating that I do but most people tell me that they would leave feedback but they can't figure how to.

I get the same comments.....some get it and some dont buuuuuut

Maybe @Joeychgo can figure out a way "if" possible to make it an easier click process....

However, I will say this and not to make an excuse but we do get to list here for FREE....So if this involves new software ect....which costs $$$ are we willing to pay to list an ad if that is the case?

Keep in mind Moparts and DC.com do not have ANY rating system....

Plus...going gold supports this site and upgrades....hint hint....Very cheap membership to this site and to give Joey a token from me to be able to list for free and to improve/maintain this wonderful forum...

I agree. I've been injured and had several medical procedures last year. Working part time at best. When I get back on my feet I plan on renewing my gold membership. Right now I can't afford to wipe my butt.

233.jpg

Hmmm... ??? I haven't had to leave feedback in a while but I always had to find the thread and copy the url....is that something new?

Hmmm... ??? I haven't had to leave feedback in a while but I always had to find the thread and copy the url....is that something new?
Agree this is the first I seen this too.....

Ive never had the URL populate automatically. IIRC, I left feedback for somebody 2 months ago and I had to manually enter it.

when i first got here,it took me a bit to figure out the setup for feedback.
what i ended up doing was using/opening 2 pages,one for the actual feedback and one to find the Url.
this solved the problem of url.

what i also discovered,is that some people here dont Care about leaving feedback,as they got what they wanted.
considering ive sold 20 items and i have 1 feedback,and those who didnt leave feedback are Senior members here,
i dont think they can claim they didnt know how to leave feedback......

which sucks,because it made me rethink selling anything on here.
whats the point?
i was trying to help people who only cared about themselves.
perhaps Joey could say something about the importance of feedback to all of us.

w

what i also discovered,is that some people here dont Care about leaving feedback,as they got what they wanted.
considering ive sold 20 items and i have 1 feedback,and those who didnt leave feedback are Senior members here,
i dont think they can claim they didnt know how to leave feedback......

Auto Transport Service
Back