• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

finally able to register

sv mopars

Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
i tried a few years back to register here but for some reason the site would not let me, i tried emailing a few people about it but never got it resolved until now, hopefully the mods and the owner of this site are not as touchy about the pi$$ poor economy like the mods and owner on moparts, anyways, thanks for letting me register, frank

You have to follow the signs.......welcome to game............:sSig_greetingsthor:

Attachments

• registration.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 206
Hey Frank....are you the same sv mopars that was in or around Vegas awhile back?

thanks,i don't currently have a b-body, although i have a real nice 63 belvedere back in the shop that i am doing a bunch of mods to, i have a finished 41 willys coupe with a blown 540 and a 6 pack challenger that is about 1/3rd of the way back together, i'm doing a rotisserie resto on that one although it will have 4 wheel disc brakes and some minor suspension mods, it was originally an automatic but will have a 5 speed when done, not sure if i will go for the keisler setup or the passon 5 speed, depends on the economy, yes its a real v-code purple
white interior 22" radiator car, non matching but date coded block.

:ufo:welcome to the site :headbang:

no, i'm in simi valley califOnia. glad to see our second amendment right is respected on here.
There was another that was registered at moparstyle with the same user name but I'm thinking he was in Vegas. CRS is kicking in....:confused3:

Looking forward to seeing you here at fbbo a long time. We are pretty laid back here. About the only thing not tolerated is repeated rudeness or threats to others. We want everyone to feel at home.

Welcome Frank you r gonna love this site now that your here.man,theres nothing like these guys girls.nothing your gonna get the best treatment here youve ever seen.ever my friend,again welcome and lets see some pics..God Bless you man.Bear R.-:jerk:p.s. i had a 63 dart conv.once sold it to get my 67 coronet.heres a pic of the dart.

Attachments

• my babyalso 67 coronet.mojo 115.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 130
Auto Transport Service
Back