• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First time out and about since 1996...

Ron Ward

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Well, it's up and running. I dragged it out of the garage and took it to a local cruise. It still needs tons of work, but it's running and makes lots of good noise through the new Ultra Flo 3" mufflers. rr.jpg
rr2.jpg

Congratulations!
Great looking car!

A-12?

Nope, I wish it was. It just has the hood that I got in the deal of the century back in 1986. I paid $25 for that hood. It was in a junkyard in north central Kansas. My buddy and I hauled it home on the roof of my 1966 VW Beetle. With the windows down, my buddy and I held onto the hood as we traveled an hour back to Manhattan, KS. Life was so much more fun when we were young. :)

Congrats on getting her back on the road

have fun & happy Moparing

Very cool, keep driving it.

Damn good thing you held on to it that long....looks badd ***.

How would you like to double your money and get a case of beer on that hood :eek:ccasion14:
Car looks great I'd drive it how it is and enjoy

Great that you're back on the road! The things can always look a little better, it's how they make you feel that counts.

Auto Transport Service
Back