• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the Love for my Father, My 69 GTX Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could go BIG.....and use this, like real men...:rofl:

These dumb wrestlers have no brains. There's not enough pressure in a fire extinguisher to knock someone down...that thing probably didn't blow enough smoke to put out a matchbook fire.

GAY AS HELL!

A real tough guy would've blown this dude into the 14th row with a HIGH PRESSURE Kool blast - right to the face.

Last edited:
These dumb wrestlers have no brains. There's not enough pressure in a fire extinguisher to knock someone down...that thing probably didn't blow enough smoke to put out a matchbook fire.

GAY AS HELL!

A real tough guy would've blown this dude into the 14th row with a Kool blast to his face.
In the face....ouch! That would require some medical Aide......

Guess we are not that tough what's next? Talking crap while spraying in the face.....

:rofl::rofl:

Ha Ha Ha. Okay then! Your car is UGLY
That's it......tufpussy you cracker cat.....white boy.....here I come...lol...

Oh btw please make sure you video tape this when it goes down.....lol

[
That's it......tufpussy you cracker cat.....white boy.....here I come...lol...

Oh btw please make sure you video tape this when it goes down.....lol

Dude, I love ya man.....just bring that GTX to the photoshoot. :monkeyleft::thankyou:

[

Dude, I love ya man.....just bring that GTX to the photoshoot. :monkeyleft::thankyou:

No mess. Have detail spray.

Plus only a TOTAL DUMBASS would ever make a videotape! LOL.... :steering:

Last edited:
you mean dis one??

DSC08152.JPG

That car makes me want to put on dark cheap sunglasses and say "We're on a mission from God"

Here's another awesome line from your post

... After jumping the drawbridge.

Elwood says "what do you say? Is it the new Bluesmobile or what"?....then Jake replies "fix the cigarette lighter" :moparsmiley:

Unknown.jpg

As I mentioned earlier in this thread. Future things were in the mix......Well, as you know the GTX is heading to MCACN in November. MCACN is short for Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals. It is an indoor show located at the convention center in Chicago. Bob Ashton runs the show and he is a die hard Mopar enthusiast.

The BIG news is the GTX has been selected to be an "Unveiled" car.....Only a few cars are selected for this category and the GTX qualified. The key part is this is the first time the X is presented to the public.....Hence, unveiled......So now you may understand why I haven't posted full pictures of the car.....

Special thanks to Mr. Ashton for selecting the GTX for this honor!

http://www.mcacn.com

Transportation was booked today.....it's happening fellas.....I do hope to see some of you guys there.....For the folks unable to attend I will post updates during and after the show....

"for the love of my father"

DSC00803.JPG

DSC01610.JPG

I would trade the GTX in if given the chance.........................................

Isaiah 25:8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back