• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the Love for my Father, My 69 GTX Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Hell yeah Mark. If you squint hard enough you can almost see the rear shot of a 1969 GTX on jackstands.... with a guy looking like Justin working on it (smile).

Dude where you find this funny ****? The stuff you post is so hysterically dead on.... I always laugh my *** off.

What red-blooded American kid growing up in the 1960s doesn't know all the Three Stooges shorts by heart?!?!?!?

Excellent job!
:thumbsup:

I don't know how I didn't follow this thread! :BangHead:
CN

Good to see you here my friend and thank you for the compliments!

I understand how you missed this because I have been busy myself viewing those fine portraits you have been posting recently....keep up the good work and well:thankyou:for the viewing pleasure....

Justin

More repro junk!
Absolutely,. First one broke...this one won't stay latched....I tried to manipulate the positive cable to relieve the tension but no luck yet....

Kinda on the way bottom of my concern list at the moment....

I've also found that the other plastic "double push-in" wire retainers don't stay in very well. I've resorted to using push on metal retainers on the back side of the nub to hold them in place.

Almost reminds me of this. Please don't let this happen, LOL!

Funny, you posted that....me and one of my friends were joking about that this weekend.....

Did you see the aluminum jack's on each side under the frame by the front rear end shackles?

I've also found that the other plastic "double push-in" wire retainers don't stay in very well. I've resorted to using push on metal retainers on the back side of the nub to hold them in place.
So far those are holding but on previous cars I had issues with those too... Up

Just sad they cannot even get those made right....

Last edited:
So far those are holding bit on previous cars I had issues with those too...

Just sad they cannot even get those made right....

trump_sad_rectangular_sticker-r75dd266ebeaf4bcbb3934a37d4e698f3_v9wxo_8byvr_324.jpg

This thread is now with all of the mortal cars.......what's the dealeo?
Rear window is getting dealt with as we speak.........I sprayed the correct red on the the inside rear window trim 2 upper pieces....The dang center piece with the kit broke(cheap azz repro stuff) So I have another on the way, actually an original...

Running the car daily......

Seats are at Sue's.......

Rear Bumper and guards are at Tri city plating.....

The correct carb is at Harm's Carb....

Some little smalls to do....but that is it...waiting on things....

Good job Justin. Looking forward to a ride some day!

Cool car! What happened to the sticky?
Funny thing is I never noticed that till you guys posted about that? Mainly because I only click on my alerts versus going to the sections...

No clue.....

Thanks for the compliment DR!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back