• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found This Today

Bruzilla

Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
I was driving through Middleburg, FL today on the way to the in-law's house, and saw this Coronet sitting at a little mom & pop used car sales lot and auto repair place. There's no tag on it, so I don't think it's in for repairs. I didn't want to peek under the hood without anyone there, but it looked like a nice project car and not one you see on a used car lot much these days. :)

CAM00227.gif

CAM00225.gif

CAM00226.gif

Bruzilla, That will make a great project car...

Your right, you really don't see many cars like this in a lot.. It looks like its in good shape, good luck if your buying it!

I bet if you go back to the lot & talk to a salesman about it he will mention how much those are going for on Barrett/Jackson. He will more than likely base the asking price on it as if it was already restored.

I bet if you go back to the lot & talk to a salesman about it he will mention how much those are going for on Barrett/Jackson. He will more than likely base the asking price on it as if it was already restored.

LMAO again. I bet he would too LOL.

Alas... I have nothing but a passing interest in Dodges or Coronets, so I won't be buying it. I'm strictly, and forever, a 73-74 Satellite/Road Runner boy. :) I just thought it was damn cool to see one sitting on a used car lot again.

He would probably also tell you that it's a numbers matching, something code. extremely rare, one of however many, blah, blah, blah, blah..........
I love listening to used car salesmen that don't have any idea what the hell they are talking about. It's a hobby of mine.

I'd be interested in more info as well.

You guys have a TON of cool cars for sale, up in the Jax area.

The two best things I've ever heard from car salesmen were:

1- Chrysler is owned by GM.

2- Prior to 1981, when VINs were standardized, there is absolutely no way to tell what engine ANY car came with from the factory.

That hood scoop is for a 64/65 coronet, a 67 ro-23 would match the back of the hood edge

Auto Transport Service
Back