• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting older

Adam Nathan

Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Well Today is my 40th birthday and I'm still here on vacation in the US. What a great place to hit the big 40.
Happy new year to you all and I wish you all a healthy and safe 2015.

Happy birthday. Good news, it's all downhill from there.

Happy birthday Adam....
Yesterday was MY birthday...30 Dec, and IM gettig older...61!
Anyway, I love your 70 Bee
Mine is Top Bananna, wish I had a Plum Crazy!

Happy birthday Adam....
Yesterday was MY birthday...30 Dec, and IM gettig older...61!
Anyway, I love your 70 Bee
Mine is Top Bananna, wish I had a Plum Crazy!
Happy birthday for yesterday. Hope you had a great day

- - - Updated - - -

Happy birthday. Good news, it's all downhill from there.

Hmmmm. Hopefully not dude.

Happy Birthday Adam. Hope you are having fun on your vacation in the U.S. I remember being 40, but just barely.

Happy one to you! The down hill run started about 45 for me with having to wear reading glasses then stronger ones by 50 and even stronger ones by 55. Now at 63 it's aches and pains and Arthur Rightus is kicking my arse but I'm still above grade and not below it! :D

youngster

Well Today is my 40th birthday and I'm still here on vacation in the US. What a great place to hit the big 40.
Happy new year to you all and I wish you all a healthy and safe 2015.

Happy 40th Birthday
& a Happy New Years to you too
Enjoy America while you can...

Happy one to you! The down hill run started about 45 for me with having to wear reading glasses then stronger ones by 50 and even stronger ones by 55. Now at 63 it's aches and pains and Arthur Rightus is kicking my arse but I'm still above grade and not below it! :D

Yep I've got the aches and pains. But heck she's still my wife :)

Happy Birthday Adam! Don't listen to those guys! it just keeps getting better, not worse! Boy....do I live in a fantasy life or what?

Adam,
where are you currently in the U.S?

At the moment I'm staying in auburn CA. But so far I've been to Vegas, Williams az,
Carmel, big sur, LA, grover beach, pismo beach, Sacramento, Folsom, San francisco, San diego, san ysidro, Bakersfield, Fresno, Reno, San Jose, Palm springs, and loads of other places I'm trying to remember. Done nearly 5000 miles in the rental car. And I can say with all certainty I've enjoyed every moment of my stay so far. And I've still got 16 days left.
I love your country so so much and I thank you for having me here.

Enjoy your birthday Adam.....safe travels......i know your loving that treck....i did it years ago and loved it.........enjoy

Happy B day Adam.

40 is not so bad , just know that you got aprox 10 ys of feeling like your 30 still ,
once you cross 50 you will still try to act 30 but it will hurt.................. a lot
LOL happy birthday.

I will be right there in 2 months(turn 40 on Feb 24). To bad you didnt get to see more of the country. But I will say what you have seen is quite magnificent.

I will be right there in 2 months(turn 40 on Feb 24). To bad you didnt get to see more of the country. But I will say what you have seen is quite magnificent.

Happy early 40th HR. From what I've noticed so far 40 ain't that bad.

Happy 40th!! you're as old as you feel! 40 is not old.. Wait til you hit 50!

Actually I enjoy 50. Still have lots of fun, out do the high school kids on mountain bikes, snowshoes, skis. That can't keep up! Never let age get to you!

Enjoy!

Auto Transport Service
Back