• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GM's newest pickup costs $9,000 and turns into a flatbed, but you can't buy one in the U.S.

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
all-new-wuling-journey-pickup-pre-orders-start-in-china

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/gms-newest-pickup-costs-9000
wuling-2.jpg

2021-Wuling-Journey-Pikcup-Red-line-China-Exterior-002-front-three-quarters-720x340.jpg

2021-Wuling-Journey-Pikcup-China-Interior-002-cockpit-steering-wheel-center-stack-720x480.jpg

Looks like the Wonder Woman logo on the front. It would be cool for farm use.

They can haul lots of Chickens in cages with that baby!

Reminds me of the Tiger truck from China. Which is not worth anywhere near $9,000
9C06542F-8960-4EAB-91A9-F9B8F0D624E9.png

Chinese crapola

no thanks I won't own a newer Govt. Motors product
no matter how cheap that **** is
you can thank Huesien for that ****, giving away the farm

Looks like it got beat with the ugly stick too many times.

Definitely three distinctly different vehicles glued together. :rolleyes: It's going to be an orphan of a vehicle.

upload_2021-3-28_9-13-41.png

Come on guys think of this! Firstly it's dirt cheap! It's great for hauling lumber, pvc, garbage, mattress', stuff like that! It's small enough most people can drive it ! Will get great mpg . It's a stick!!!!And there's room for the kids in the back seat!
If that was brought here I'd buy one! It would be a beater kids could learn on it to drive .... And it won't matter if it gets hurt!
Hell that would be good around the farm too for hay ....

If that thing was imported, don’t expect it to be $9K! With all of the US’s regs and requirements, it will have to modified a lot before it would even be legal to run on our roads.

If that thing was imported, don’t expect it to be $9K! With all of the US’s regs and requirements, it will have to modified a lot before it would even be legal to run on our roads.
Some of the things that would have to be modified to meet new standards over here: airbags for side impact and passengers, backup camera, stability control, NHTSA crash testing, anti-theft immobilizer, emissions testing...and when that's done you still have a 60 mph vehicle.

suzuki or dihatsu clone?

Come on guys think of this! Firstly it's dirt cheap! It's great for hauling lumber, pvc, garbage, mattress', stuff like that! It's small enough most people can drive it ! Will get great mpg . It's a stick!!!!And there's room for the kids in the back seat!
If that was brought here I'd buy one! It would be a beater kids could learn on it to drive .... And it won't matter if it gets hurt!
Hell that would be good around the farm too for hay ....
  • Hauling lumber for a dollshouse,
  • One bag of garbage per trip,
  • Child's mattress,
  • PVC or PCV? :D
Let's face it....most of you guys would not fit behind the wheel....these things are built for Munchkins to drive.

GsFRw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fvignette2.wikia.nocookie.net%2froalddahl%2fimages%2f0%2f00%2fOompa_Loompa.jpg

:lol:

You might be right about fitting behind wheel! I've driven small cars before mist notable a mazda 2 yes 2 not a 3 I look like the grizzly bear at the big too in the clown car ! I have to hunch my head over to drive it I hit roof! It's my mother's car though and she likes it and with only 17k on it and bring 12-13 years old my 2.5 year old will probably be driving it !

Looks like it got beat with the ugly stick too many times.

Definitely three distinctly different vehicles glued together. :rolleyes: It's going to be an orphan of a vehicle.

View attachment 1089321
Pontiac Aztek in the front, Honda Ridgeline in the middle, Harbor Freight tool cart at the rear.

Why do all of the Asian only market trucks still look like the beds were lifted straight from a 70s model?

Auto Transport Service
Back