• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gonna build a superbird!

slagan56

Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
Hey there, im 16 up in Canada, I love these mopars, and im savin up right now to build myself a superbird clone, nothing fancy just something i'll actually drive and enjoy. I love those cars too much and they wont be around forever, so im just goin for it! I cant wait to see some awesome mopar's on here and im sure i'll have lots of questions for all you experts!

Hi slagan56, and welcome. Great introduction, good luck with the project! What area of Canada are you in?

-=Photon440=-

Hey there, im 16 up in Canada, I love these mopars, and im savin up right now to build myself a superbird clone, nothing fancy just something i'll actually drive and enjoy. I love those cars too much and they wont be around forever, so im just goin for it! I cant wait to see some awesome mopar's on here and im sure i'll have lots of questions for all you experts!

Welcome to FBBO - You will love it here.

Here's a thread right in your direction: http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...-here!!-I-ve-got-bird-Brains&highlight=Brains

Have fun!

welcome to FBBO youngster, good luck with your goal of building a Superbird Clone/driver, better start to save a whole bunch $$$....

Welcome aboard !! Post some pics of your start !!

Research, research, research. While you save the $$$

Welcome aboard and good luck with your project slagan! Do you have a '70 Plymouth to start from yet? I was about 18 when I decided I wanted to find my dream car and 4 years later I'm knee-deep in my Charger project, just stay dedicated to the end goal and you'll get there

Hopefully the local bank isn't very well-defended, those wing car parts might have you making a ski-masked withdrawal haha

Welcome aboard! Good luck on your dream build! You`ll get a lot of support from this site!

Auto Transport Service
Back