• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Time For Thanks

Thunderlugs

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score
I'd say chances are if we participate on this Website .. we All have a LOT to be Thankful for! These cars we discuss here, (obviously are not our daily drivers), are more than likely toys for recreation, hobbies, or maybe supplemental income from drag racing. Whatever the case is, I'd say we are all pretty fortunate to have these wonderful mopar toys in our possession. I know I count my Lucky Stars for what I have! But let us not lose site of all the important things, Like Our Families, food on the table and the Fact that Most of us live Here, in The United States Of America Which makes a lot of all this possible! God Bless America.....And Happy Thanksgiving To ALL!!

Right back at ya'

All to have a Happy early Thanksgiving wishes
to all my fellow, liked & loyal FBBO members...

Best wishes to everybody, for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

Well written Thunder :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :elmer:
turkydance1.gif

Supplemental income from drag racing? Whachubesmokinboooy!!? lol I've made some money doing work for drag racers but not from actual running cars down the track but when you put a dollar figure on the fun I've had and the friends I've made at the track, then I'm rich!! Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!!!

I've never personally met any one from this web site but I do enjoy each and every one of you for your input and frank discussions on what ever is the topic. Sometimes I feel like I have met some just by what you say and how it's said, especially the VETS. thank you guys for giving of your self and the sacrifice your families had to endure while you were serving. A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL THE VETS and all the others that made this a great site to be on. Thanks again guys. from a viet nam vet 68-69

" The family noisily gathered around the big oak table, elbows resting on points that had been worn into the old boards over six generations. The aging father shushed them all to reverent silence with a simple raised hand, a powerful heavily knuckled deeply lined working mans hand, and the children knew what would come next. " In a deep baritone rumble the patriarch of the family intoned," Let us give thanks." Of the 17 children and grandchildren around the food laden table the youngest granddaughter knew she would be first to tell what she was most thankful for in her meager 5 years of life. She had been waiting for this day with much anticipation, mulling over in her mind the many joys she knew were out of the ordinary. She had many whispered conversations with Barbie dolls and teddy bears, concerned meetings in secret with imaginary friends and not a few earnest talks with Mommy and Grandmom too. She glanced up quickly at all of the expectant faces glowing at her from all around and clearing her tiny throat she began.
"This T'anksgibbing I am happy and t'ankful for lots of stuff. My new Teddy, and Barbies and nice cloths an' blue skies an' my pet chicken Mable, an' the cow that gives us milk, an' Grandpa swingin' with me, an' my friends, an' my family, an' being 'Merican, an' being free, and for Liberty, and good food, safety for us all, my pals here, and my family back home, i'm thankful for my wife who waits there and my daughter so young, who even now doesn't understand why i'm not there today, for my Mother and my Father who taught me right from wrong and to stand up and be counted when the time comes for patriots to unite, for great training that is keeping me alive, and for the United States of America. ..................and Mommy and,,,and,,,'specially my brave Daddy. He's in a sandbox and he's keeping us all free and he's far away today but Mommy says he's right here around the table with us now.

I love you Daddy. Happy T"anksgibbing.

Be humble around your table tomorrow folks, we all have a lot to be thankful for, no matter our circumstances, and the day we take for granted our freedom and good fortune is the day that Holidays will cease to be enjoyed an we will cease to be free.

Ghost.

AMEN to ALL of Your Thoughts, and GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!

I survived a 95% blocked artery on sept 8....... was working a week later....... I'm thankful like 10 m-effers

no way I was checking out before the Trump victory

Auto Transport Service
Back