• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Google maps truck take picture of guys who broke into my house

iraqivet01

Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Three years ago I got a desperate call from my girlfriend telling me she was held at gun point for over an hour. They had tore the house apart after they had seen my Army field gear and found that I had mags for my M-4 and M-9 Pistol. She had walked in on them and the hero in the Yellow shirt pulled a gun on her. They kept asking her where I had my artillery. She informed them that I didn't have any guns in the house. So to make a long story short, they tore the whole house apart, every room, every closest, anything in a drawer. The house looked like the show "Hoarders" by the time they got done.

I was riding one of my motorcycles to work because it was summer, my SRT 10 was in the garage with the keys in the ignition. How the crew of thieves work in OKC, is they drop them off at a neighborhood, they would break into a house, gather all the things like flat screens, guns, computers, etc by the front door. They would then call someone who would drive up to the house and they would run out with their loot and drive off before someone would see them.

Well their plan got screwed up because after they had seen her leave, they jumped the fence broke into a window. She had decided to go back to the house after her appointment before going back to work. So they had to now steal a car. They wanted my truck that was in the garage, but she didn't know where the keys were at because she didn't drive it. They looked inside the truck and went through the center console and glove box. It never occurred to them that dinging noise meant they were in the ignition. They ended up taking her Mini Cooper clubman, (which we got back the next day abandoned on the east side of the city)

Funny part is that a Google maps truck was driving down our street that day and got a picture of them right in front of our driveway.

http://kfor.com/2014/07/11/google-s...s-in-front-of-the-home-they-allegedly-robbed/

would be nice to see them caught and convicted ,glad she was ok and not hurt .

Too bad she was not armed and didn't blow their brains all over the walls. Never go anywhere unarmed. Always be apprehensive when re entering your home after being gone or when answering to door. Just sayin. Glad she is ok.

What are the chances that these two perps are on the dole and have long rap sheets?

Not likely, how racist of you! [ ]
Definately [X]

Scumbags Thieves, I hope Karma catches up with them along with the OKC police dept.,
maybe also with a K-9 unit too, bring them down, with a few bites to the posterior if you get my drift...

Man I'd be pissed,
Thank goodness they didn't hurt her at-least...

they're still freaken' scumbags/lowlife thieves

I hope they're caught & rot in a prison cell, be Big Bubba's soap dropping butt buddy

I hate thieves.....and you never know when they will kick in a door day or night. I always have a gun on or near me.

Auto Transport Service
Back