• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard cars once again.....

Broken Mopar

Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
Just watched first episode of this years season. About the only thing I found of note is that the blonde has gained weight! Besides that show is the same crap. Sigh....

Didn't even know it was back on......

The restoration forum here is lightyears better than any TV show...Especially, that one....

Yeah, Allyssa found the fridge.
Will used to have a FOREhead, now he has a FIVEhead working on a six...

The segment of Will riding in the T bird with a Retard was a total waste. And yes Allysa is getting Porky, Just sayin'

Never watched the show - from the sounds of you guys opinions I probably never will either.

If you get the Velocity channel it is worth watching. They do great work restoring Mopar muscle cars back to factory specs, execpt the paint is clear coat (mainly) instead of single stage paint.

in my opinion, it's a nice program, better than many others .... gas monkey garage, wheel dealer, and others
well come, make other seasons !!

I would say Mark is very good at what he and his crew do. As with ASSMONKEY both shows have to entertain the viewers. I suppose the producers seem to think WE viewers like to see people acting stupid and pranking other people. I guess if it were a 1 hour show of a guy stripping emblems off a car that would probably make me want to turn the channel out of pure boredom. I wouldn't mind if they just talked about the history of the cars, parts and give detailed instructions. However Monkey clapping symbols in a box is what we get.

Not much of a watcher here either. The old "Mark is an ***" routine is hard to take, even with the nice work being done there.
Caught one of this years' and apparently the new cast now has the task of giving Mark a ration of sh#%$ back. That's a twist, no doubt at the demands of the viewers.
We all enjoy banter with co-workers and friends/family, as long as it isn't mean-spirited, after all....but the show has a ways to go on that front.
You can't really script such, but they keep trying...

I watch it with my finger on the fast forward button. 1 hour show=25 mintues of commercials and 10 to 15 of banter. So I can get thru on in about 20 minutes.

He is a total *** stopped watching long ago.

Somehow a knew there would be a GYC thread this morning.

I usually watch but last nights show was really bad. Not sure why they added more antics.

I enjoy it for the most part, kinda like watching Married With Children....not always the best but it had it's moments of humor.

Last edited:
I'll watch it as long as they never reach the douche level of Gas Monkey Garage.

I see they have found a way to gradually increase the amount of useless staged drama. Come on, I thought they listened to us.

Unfortunately, I saw that "inner fat girl" the first time I saw her.

Auto Transport Service
Back