• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ha ha, Mr. Worman!

I enjoy the show but none of them have been so good that I have "saved" them on the DVR.
The black painted/undercoated underbody treatment that they do annoys me. My Charger was not undercoated and I like the look better.

I just find it kinda funny that a Mopar fan can rag on a show, the only show, dedicated to restoring Mopars. If not for the bullshit and manufactured drama, do you really think you can watch a guy blocking a car, or listen to a guy making fifteen phone calls to find a single piece of trim for an entire show?

I watch it for the eye candy of these Vietnam War era gas guzzlers and the off chance I can get a glimpse of Wormans daughter thick ***!

I find it funny that if his daughter wasn’t on the show, based on the postings most wouldn’t watch....lol...

Again, since some chiming in never restored a car to an OE level. Which is ok...but if you did and you have someone claiming something he is not. Than I will RAG on his BS.....

As far as Mopar shows go we have one here 24/7. Which is real and informative versus someone trying to make a name in the OE world and deepen his pockets.......

Last edited:
What ever happen to the producer of GYC who use. to occasionally posted here?
If GYC made a statement that their cars are restored as close as economically possible to OE, would that be more to the truth?
We had a member here who had his car restored by GYC, he left because of negative comments. I guess he didn't need the drama BS from some who think this sandbox is only for themselves.
Like I said and although i could afford it, im not spending 100 grand or close to it on restoring a car id be afraid to drive, but if I did Kohrs gets the nod. My dream actually is to take all my children, grandchildren and my cousin and her family to either Disney or a cruise, thats were my money is going hopefully some day soon.

I enjoy the show but none of them have been so good that I have "saved" them on the DVR.
The black painted/undercoated underbody treatment that they do annoys me. My Charger was not undercoated and I like the look better.
When I bought my new 1968 Roadrunner, the dealer sprayed on the undercoat. My current 68 Satellite was undercoated , and i think that is why it was so rust free underneath. However, if it was removed and cleaned painted, and I wouldn't drive it on salt. I don't think I would have it undercoated........................MO

They once showed a short clip of Worman's wife. The daughter looks different than both "parents".

This gal.

zBSItWd.jpg

Too many chicks have the bare floor but bush is making a comeback.

I don't think she's "the fruit of his loins" as he claims...maybe the cable guy got in there somewhere lol
It is "reality TV" I sure wouldn't doubt it if they hired a hot chick to play Mark's daughter to boost viewership!

My daughters don't look like my wife. Older girl looks like me. Younger looks some what like her grandmother, my mother.

All cats are gray in the dark. :rolleyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back