• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ha ha, Mr. Worman!

You know... It wasn't that long ago, we could have only dreamed of having a show dedicated to Mopar Muscle cars on cable TV... and all you guys do is bitch about it. Damn why all of the hate for the show and Mark Worman? They for the most part keeps their builds period correct.. he's not throwing 22" rims and tires on a 70 Hemi Cuda and calling it cool like Bitch en Rides and Iron Resection and every other Parrot car show on "MOTOR TREND TV"
If you can do a better job than he... hey by all means we would love to see you on TV. The more Mopar shows the better.

If not then, give the show a break for God sake.

again,
My sentiments exactly...
Our esteemed friend 70chall440 disagrees, that is his right to disagree...
He is not alone...
It's cool.....

Ski - by the way, I like the dog in your avatar, I just lost my Rottweiler about 2 weeks ago to cancer. She was 13 and I truly miss her.

Our doggie is a Schiperkee
From Belgium, 1680s
They rode the ships/barges...killed vermin/rats
wonderfully smart and can be mischievous at times
Only grow to 15 lbs
Double coat Hair
Incredibly loyal family members
Very protective
Often said to be a BIG dog in a Little package
Also, pretty neat as they approach other dogs with no fear and therefore the other dogs seem befuddled due to their confidence and most importantly no aggression...
Cool dogs
One of our Rental Home tenants recently retired from the Get here at Edwards AFB and they bought a Condo in Honolulu HI.
Left him with us at 1 year old as the Condo would not allow pets
We are blessed with this little guy
Love him so
He seems to know how to beg for treats...
I have him on a diet but it seems he will EAT forever.

:thumbsup:

its Schipperke, sorry, could not resist, since for once its in my language :)

but i know the breed , they are nice dogs :thumbsup:

Its all about prospective and if you are good with Wormy being the spokesman for the cars you love, then good on you; again free country (at least for now). That said, I would say that for me, its about Dumbass Wormy that ruins it for me, the cars are the cars but I absolutely cannot stand that dude and his BS, it makes it completely unwatchable for me.

Ski - by the way, I like the dog in your avatar, I just lost my Rottweiler about 2 weeks ago to cancer. She was 13 and I truly miss her.
My deepest heartfelt condolences goes out to you & your family
for the loss of a loved one, we do love our fury children,
may he/she be in Dog Heaven :praying:

WE do love our MoPars too :bananadance:

Its all about prospective and if you are good with Wormy being the spokesman for the cars you love, then good on you; again free country (at least for now). That said, I would say that for me, its about Dumbass Wormy that ruins it for me, the cars are the cars but I absolutely cannot stand that dude and his BS, it makes it completely unwatchable for me.
Quite simple solution...don't watch it...........MO

Auto Transport Service
Back