• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ha ha, Mr. Worman!

I think his ability to memorize codes, years, and package combinations is overrated. All that could be ingested into a computer application for instant reference by anyone in his shop. Seems to me that would be a more efficient way to run a business, but then he wouldn't be the center of attention.

I think he dyes his hair and is an old fart like me. His problem is maybe, like me, he forgot half what he did know, the other half was wrong!!! lol

The big time resto guys back before the BJ BS craze they learned because back then we and them, could find surviving cars and those guys studied the difference in cars made in different plants they actually retored them to as they came out of the factory NO ONE did bc/cc on those cars. Real NOS parts could still be found.

Glad I have never been too particular.

Having been around the 70's era cars when they were new or very near new I can say that back then I never met anyone who wanted to keep one stock; stock is boring and restored is just about as bad IMO. Don't get me wrong, I respect restorers and their attention to detail and the pursuit of perfection but... these cars were far from perfect when new and I personally cannot get excited about a stock or restored car outside of the exceptionally unique and rare cars. To me, these cars were always just a canvas from which someone could build something cool, fast and exciting.

As far as old Wormy is concerned, he is just a carnie with a TV show. He would be just at home selling used cars, insurance or hawking some miracle snake oil; complete waste of oxygen.

I've met Dave Rea from the show after he left the show. Really great person. I learned quite a bit from watching him. He has his own shop now and is doing great. No doubt Graveyard Carz is often sappy and sometimes childish, but the cars are really the show.

Having been around the 70's era cars when they were new or very near new I can say that back then I never met anyone who wanted to keep one stock; stock is boring and restored is just about as bad IMO. Don't get me wrong, I respect restorers and their attention to detail and the pursuit of perfection but... these cars were far from perfect when new and I personally cannot get excited about a stock or restored car outside of the exceptionally unique and rare cars. To me, these cars were always just a canvas from which someone could build something cool, fast and exciting.

As far as old Wormy is concerned, he is just a carnie with a TV show. He would be just at home selling used cars, insurance or hawking some miracle snake oil; complete waste of oxygen.

Agree, every one of my young friends, coworkers, and neighbors modified, improved, and personalized their A/B/C/E Mopars. Some more than others...if they had the money. We all stuck with 1968 to 1972 model years.

come on ski you wouldn't to be married to his daughter you think you have problems now imagine the problems you have have now ,you most likely would like to use her now and then right :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :lol::thumbsup:

Well, I'd be at the shop all day long...
She has gained weight...
:lol:

Not fond of Jonny horn blowers. If your as good as you say then why not let someone else do the bragging for you, it's way more creditable when someone else shines the light on you.. There's enough narcissistic people out in the world without sensationalizing them on the boob tube....less would be more in my opinion

Not fond of Jonny horn blowers. If your as good as you say then why not let someone else do the bragging for you, it's way more creditable when someone else shines the light on you.. There's enough narcissistic people out in the world without sensationalizing them on the boob tube....less would be more in my opinion

It's a TV show...
But the Cars are Great...
I personally can leave it at that

And honestly?
The "Producers" of the show call ALL of the shots...
Their money
Their show

Cue cards can make anyone look just as smart.

Again
What a bunch of winers we have become
Who cares if there are Cue Cards
It's our only Mopar car show...
Let us embrace it for crying out loud...
After all, it's just a show
But: It's neat Mopars
Just take it for what it is....

Just a Carnie with a TV show...
Good one, Kind of like saying: "Big deal, he's just a NASCAR driver..." (And it's Kyle Busch)
Ha Ha...yeah, forgot that one...
Right?
Why...Everyone can have their own TV show...
So, I get it 70Chall440...you dont like him
I can dig it..
Not your cup of Tea, Okay...cool!
But I will miss it when it is finally cancelled, as will many others
PS: I miss my GoMango 70 SE/RT 440...perhaps the only car I have ever sold that I truly regret!

As far as Stock is boring...yup..WE all did the Day 2 thingy, everyone...almost.
But, originality is what has become RARE as these cars were not RARE at the time of origin...simply put: "Just another muscle car"
Now, originality brings the Big Bucks...

Peace out...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not sure what the NASCAR reference is about, I guess you are suggesting that wormy is someone equal to Kyle Busch... sorry don't see that at all. One is a moron who dances on tv to get attention and the other is a professional driver.

You like the show, thats cool, this is America and you can watch what you want.

As to wormy being a carnie, thats exactly what his is; a complete **** talker who makes statements about being "the most knowledgeable about Mopars in the world", "an absolute expert", etc. when his actions and false statements not to mention some of the crap they have turned out the shop indicate the complete opposite; thus the "carnie" statement.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not sure what the NASCAR reference is about, I guess you are suggesting that wormy is someone equal to Kyle Busch... sorry don't see that at all. One is a moron who dances on tv to get attention and the other is a professional driver.

You like the show, thats cool, this is America and you can watch what you want.

As to wormy being a carnie, thats exactly what his is; a complete **** talker who makes statements about being "the most knowledgeable about Mopars in the world", "an absolute expert", etc. when his actions and false statements not to mention some of the crap they have turned out the shop indicate the complete opposite; thus the "carnie" statement.

Yup, I certainly was "off base" on that one huh?
You are correct...100 percent!
Ha Ha..
No big deal 70Chall440.
I can dig it
I respect your opinions
It's all cool Bud!
But for me, the show works...
that's it
Nothing more, nothing less.....
It's stupid silly how they "want him to act like a know it all etc...K-O-R-N-Y rhymes with Carnie!
Got it!
He sure knows more than me...and that is for sure..
(not that I am the expert...far from it)

:thumbsup:

It's a TV show...
But the Cars are Great...
I personally can leave it at that

And honestly?
The "Producers" of the show call ALL of the shots...
Their money
Their show
Mark Worman is the executive producer along with one other guy...

the network may have some say too
but it's all Mark's show...

Yup, I certainly was "off base" on that one huh?
You are correct...100 percent!
Ha Ha..
No big deal 70Chall440.
I can dig it
I respect your opinions
It's all cool Bud!
But for me, the show works...
that's it
Nothing more, nothing less.....
It's stupid silly how they "want him to act like a know it all etc...K-O-R-N-Y rhymes with Carnie!
Got it!
He sure knows more than me...and that is for sure..
(not that I am the expert...far from it)

Ski - not sure you were off base per se but I just didn't get the reference. Regardless its all good. I respect your opinions as well, we can agree to disagree on this point. I have no issues with people watching it, if they like it then they should watch it, isn't this the reason for like 500 channels :lol:

Enjoy the show.

Ski - not sure you were off base per se but I just didn't get the reference. Regardless its all good. I respect your opinions as well, we can agree to disagree on this point. I have no issues with people watching it, if they like it then they should watch it, isn't this the reason for like 500 channels :lol:

Enjoy the show.

Thanks 70chall440... ("God's car IF he drove a MOPAR")

Ski - by the way, I like the dog in your avatar, I just lost my Rottweiler about 2 weeks ago to cancer. She was 13 and I truly miss her.

Graveyard Carz, with all it's flaws, puts a spotlight on the cars we all love. I watch the show for any information on keeping any of the cars, especially mine, original. That's what I want mine to be, as close as I can get it. My first car was a 1969 Chevelle SS 396. I gave $1400.00 for it in 1971. It had about 16000 miles on it. 4-speed car. Drove it into the ground and loved every minute of it. Had a 1968 Roadrunner with a 383 and 4-speed in 1982. Gave 800 bucks for it. From then on, I was hooked on Mopars. Going to Carlisle was special for me, being able to see all the cars, as close to original as is possible, all in one place. It is not Mopar country where I live. But the ones that are here are nice, and original. Any show spotlighting the cars we all profess to love should be embraced. My 20 year old nephew has a 2019 Charger R/T. He loves that car, but wants a 1968 Charger R/T someday. That is what makes it all worthwhile. Passing what we love on to another generation that will preserve it, and the cars we all love.

You know... It wasn't that long ago, we could have only dreamed of having a show dedicated to Mopar Muscle cars on cable TV... and all you guys do is bitch about it. Damn why all of the hate for the show and Mark Worman? They for the most part keeps their builds period correct.. he's not throwing 22" rims and tires on a 70 Hemi Cuda and calling it cool like Bitch en Rides and Iron Resection and every other Parrot car show on "MOTOR TREND TV"
If you can do a better job than he... hey by all means we would love to see you on TV. The more Mopar shows the better.

If not then, give the show a break for God sake.

Auto Transport Service
Back