• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had a little car show at my shop Saturday

Meep-Meep

дворянин
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
Went over pretty well and I think I might do another one. I supplied the meat and did the cooking and others brought sides, drinks, etc. I have to say some really nice cars showed up- and a few cute girls!!

DSC00285.JPG

DSC00286.JPG

DSC00287.JPG

DSC00288.JPG

Me and my buddy built the custom BBQ to preheat cast iron for welding and wouldn't you know it worked for cooking food too!

Those extra Olds 455 blocks came in handy :tongueflap:

DSC00292.JPG

DSC00293.JPG

Even Rocky Raccoon and his little buddy partied down!! That's the pickled fruit from my sangria. Mmmmm, soaking in red wine, brandy and triple sec. Ever seen a raccoon with a hangover??? Neither have I.

DSC00295edit.JPG

DSC00300edit.JPG

DSC00301edit.JPG

looks like a very good time. great pictures. love the racoon picture haha. thats funny. and i love the car pics. very good car show

That looks like a great time! Even for the raccoons! I bet the cold ones go down pretty easy in that Cali sun.

Panther Pink has to be the MOST AUDACIOUS COLOR EVER used by a manufacturer!

Went over pretty well and I think I might do another one. I supplied the meat and did the cooking and others brought sides, drinks, etc. I have to say some really nice cars showed up- and a few cute girls!!

so how do we get in invite for the next show?

Now thats what classic car enthusiasts are about, cars, friends, food, DRINKS, cute girls (wives too) fun in the sun and of course a lot of Bullshitting going on! Ya gotta love it. Sorry I wasn't there. I would have fit right in.....

so how do we get in invite for the next show?

1) Bring a relic of automotive history
2) Bring a small side dish
3) Be prepared to bench race and/or talk cars
4) And most important of all have a good attitude!

Note: Jerks and general bad attitude people will be fed to drunken raccoons and their cars parted out - with the parts being distributed equally to the good folks at FBBO :rolling:

...Oh, and side dish could mean a hot chick :banana:

:rolling::rolling:

Auto Transport Service
Back