• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had the talk Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoparlady

Local time
12:59 AM
Reaction score
Boss and I had the talk on Thursday,asked me if I wanted to move up fixing the semi trucks.He did see I did work on semi trucks too on my resume when I did apply for the job about last month.Worked at a trucking place.Looked at him and told him yes.I start on the 18th and very excited about it.

Nice, Enjoy the work!

I will,still have the specialty tools for the Paccar and Cummins engines

you go do lady. kick butt

So you like working with computers huh? Lol, they run practically everything on them these days. Don’t forget, if you drop anything just get out of the way; almost everything weighs a ton!

So you like working with computers huh? Lol, they run practically everything on them these days. Don’t forget, if you drop anything just get out of the way; almost everything weighs a ton!
I am good with them,taught very well through the years.I hate the DEF system,a pain in the butt system

just one more way to clog up the system.

I do have my CDL and medical card too,this saves my butt when I go on test drives.Boss is glad I have them,has called his insurance company to tell them this.

The thread title is misleading...I expected a topic about telling your kids how babies are made.
IMG_1248.JPG

congrats :thumbsup:

I hope it's all you want it to be...

Good for you, actually illegal to drive in parking lot without, ymmv. Anybody can get a B-class (for straight trucks). Think about tanker & doubles, never hurts. Unless your first test drive for ‘doubles’ is in the dead of winter!( my first drive was dead of winter, but I wasn’t graded, thank god!)

Good for you, actually illegal to drive in parking lot without, ymmv. Anybody can get a B-class (for straight trucks). Think about tanker & doubles, never hurts. Unless your first test drive for ‘doubles’ is in the dead of winter!( my first drive was dead of winter, but I wasn’t graded, thank god!)
Have tested for the tanker and doubles,passed it

But before moving up to Principal must have been the school drama teacher or english fiction writing instructor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back