• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Having problems uploading photos from my I-pad screenshots

Slant6 E-body

Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
I was hoping a moderator could help me out with something I’m doing wrong. When I post say a part for sale or a photo showing what describing. I can post written info no problem but when it comes to uploading photos from my I-pad screenshots that won’t happen. I get information telling me some kind of a security error has been committed. This is a black box with a red/white “X” to exit. Is there something I can do to maybe shrink the photo after I initially post the printed info. Maybe it’s size of my photos I dont know. Help please.
Thanks, Al

They are probably too large. Save them as a photo and then reduce if necessary?

Mike, Thanks for the reply I’m a bit new on doing these things yes I want to keep the photos but reducing them or shrinking so I can use them is what I’m not sure of how to do it. Thanks again, Al

Mike, Thanks for the reply I’m a bit new on doing these things yes I want to keep the photos but reducing them or shrinking so I can use them is what I’m not sure of how to do it. Thanks again, Al
I reduce them on the "paint" program on my lap top but tablet's are pretty quirky because they are halfway between a desktop/laptop and phone operating system. Search around for a app or program you can download to get the job done. If you are taking photos with your I pad, get in your camera settings and reduce the photo size if possible.

Thanks for the info Mike, I found out by editing or cropping the pic on my screenshot savers I was able to reduce the pixels originally used to make up the pic. This actually reduces the size of the pic and I can use it when I post a thread on a forum. No security error pops up.
Appreciate your help Mike. Al

Auto Transport Service
Back