• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heading up to see Don's place today

Mar 14, 2024

View attachment 1630320

OTTAWA — In a groundbreaking decision that sent ripples across the geopolitical landscape, the Canadian Supreme Court has ruled that the term "Justin Trudeau" is outdated and should instead be replaced with the more inclusive term, "Person With A Vagina."

The unanimous ruling asserted that using the narrow term "Justin Trudeau" fails to accurately represent the diverse spectrum exemplified by the person who currently holds the position of Prime Minister of Canada.

"We must move beyond archaic labels that do not reflect the full breadth of our society and indeed the person who governs it," declared Chief Justice Richard Wagner as he sipped a cup of maple syrup. "It is imperative that we adopt language that is inclusive of all gender identities, including that of Prime Minister Trudeau — er, pardon me, Prime Minister Person With A Vagina."

The decision has sparked mixed reactions across the country and around the globe, with some people praising it as a step forward in the fight for gender equality and others shaking their heads in disbelief. "I understand the idea of inclusivity, but this just seems a bit... absurd," remarked the foremost and only Canadian political analyst, Doug Parker. "Is this really what our highest court is spending its time on? It seems everything these days has to revolve around Prime Minister Person With A Vagina, eh?"

At publishing time, U.S. President Joe Biden had briefly spoken with reporters and offered heartfelt congratulations to "my friend, Canadian Prime Minister Person With A… With A… you know, the thing."
Are you visiting this guy too?

Anybody got any questions you want me to ask him?
Don is a gift from god in my book spent time with him once great man loves god . your time with him will be fun as he has done it all in mopar world and racing and family

I was there about 8 years ago. I was on vacation and my wife was working. I remember driving into the lot, looking
at the place from outside was thinking this won't keep me busy long. Got inside and wow. What a collection. Spent
close to 4 hours in there. Some guy inside came looking for Don and the lady in the gift shop said he will be back in
the shop in a half hour. He just went to take some slicks to somebody.

Is your body man getting a rest from phone calls about the Roach??

I was there about 8 years ago. I was on vacation and my wife was working. I remember driving into the lot, looking
at the place from outside was thinking this won't keep me busy long. Got inside and wow. What a collection. Spent
close to 4 hours in there. Some guy inside came looking for Don and the lady in the gift shop said he will be back in
the shop in a half hour. He just went to take some slicks to somebody.

I was first there in 1985 and the collection has greatly expanded.

IMG_0203.jpeg
IMG_0323.jpeg
IMG_0204.jpeg
IMG_0205.jpeg

IMG_0206.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back