• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight Relays

wagonman

Local time
11:09 PM
Reaction score
Just completed this upgrade and Man what a difference. Took all the load off the switch cept for the trigger ckt. Used a E-bay kit just be sure to check the crimps as I had 1 that was sketchy. Now to aim them tonight.

Just completed this upgrade and Man what a difference. Took all the load off the switch cept for the trigger ckt. Used a E-bay kit just be sure to check the crimps as I had 1 that was sketchy. Now to aim them tonight.
Crackedback here on fbbo has excellent headlight relay kits. I bought two great stuff.

That's why I do my own wiring. The relays really are a great upgrade, especially with halogen lamps.
Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back