• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater wiring 1970

Gregg DeGeorge

Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Sorting out the last of my electrical issues ,my car is a 70 Roadrunner no air it was a basket case ,anyway single wire from backside goes up to switch ,3wire plug onto front side from switch ,what wire goes to Lh side of 3 wire plug I took a picture thanks it’s not on my moparts diegeam I printed of line

69FEFCC4-87C9-4D9E-82DB-1D31182AEC05.jpeg

I can look tomorrow if no one replies

Thanks I think the single wire from backside of heater box goes over the top of box to power fan ,I had that wire going up to switch thanks for looking

on 71 diagram with heater, diagram shows same 3 way plug and a lonely prong away from this group and is labeled as the output to the blower

It should be a dark green wire and I believe that gos to the heater blower switch

Thanks I got it sorted out tonight fan blower works on one speed that’s a start ,I didn’t have the switch powered with the black wire from the harness thanks for the help

Auto Transport Service
Back