• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello! Glad to be here.

glockrocket17

Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Glad to be a part of this forum. I hope to learn a lot. I recently inherited a 1966 Plymouth Satellite. My plans are to have it repainted and rebuild the 318 that was in it to enjoy for now with plans of suspension work and a different motor in the future. Thanks for having me. Hopefully my pictures come through correctly.

Screenshot_20230612_134510_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230612_134527_Gallery.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your '66 Satellite project.

Welcome from Illinois!! Glad to have you join the group.

Welcome! Thanks for showing pictures on your first post. :) But, just a teensy bit bigger would help.
1686631599906.png

Welcome from New Zealand.

Nice looking Satellite you have there. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome from WNY, just across the Lake, and looks like a Great car, and color combo to get started on !!!

Terrible pics, but nice looking car.

For all the money you will spend rebuilding the poly 318 (and don't get me wrong, I likes me a poly) you could do a 5.2/5.9 Magnum swap and get 100 more HP while probably spending less and taking less time.

Last edited:
welcome to FBBO nice looking satellite project keep us posted

For all the money you will spend rebuilding the poly 318 (and don't get me wrong, I likes me a poly) you could do a 5.2/5.9 Magnum swap and get 100 more HP wile probably spending less and taking less time.
My initial thought was build the 440 that was next to the car in the garage, but I am still working on getting that. Settled on just rebuilding what I have after looking at the cost of doing a small block or big block stroker then thought maybe a 6.4 and 8 speed out of a wrecked challenger. So more worried about paint and getting it on the road to start enjoying for now till I'm done paying cs. Rather enjoy it now and build and collect parts as I go.

Sorry about the pics. I will have to figure out what I need to change to make them better.

Welcome from Alabama, nice project with that Satellite. Here is one with 425 horses.
20190615_111517.jpg
20190615_112745.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back