• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Georgia

I love my southern accent.Did get the love of Mopars from my mom's side of the family.Grandfather and great grand father worked at Chrysler dealerships.Have an uniform from my grandfather including his work coat including from my great grand father.Have their tools as well

Welcome from North Carolina. Best of luck with your treatments.

yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

That is an awesome bit of history and something you can always cherish. As time allows, it would be great to see some of pictures of these items as many of us here are junkies on memorabilia like that.

Being from North Georgia, back in the late 60s and up into the late 70s, you had geographical pockets of certain brands more prevalent based on the dealerships or lifestyles. Those mechanics back in those days were some truly gifted people.

Our cameras,they were stolen last week.My grandfather told me the memories he remembered working at the Chrysler dealership.Never got to meet my great grandfather,he passed a day before I was born

So sad, but your able to continue the legacy of your Grandfather and Great Grandfather and I am sure that they are proud of that as well.

:welcome:Welcome from the foothills of NE Tennessee!
F*** cancer. Had it 4 times now, got meaner than it every time so far (knock wood).
Missing a few things and plenty of scars, but still above dirt.
Kick its' ***!!:thumbsup:
I worked on my GTX during treatments and recoveries from surgeries over the years. Very therapeutic.

Now....let's see some pics of the ride please ma'am! :xscuseless:

Welcome from the great white north!
Best wishes in your fight against that ugly disease and good luck with your 67.
I do love those southern gals!

Welcome aboard! THANK YOU & your husband for your service! As others have said all the best with your treatments.

A project is a necessary thing to get your mind off things and is very therapeutic. I got into metal detecting when I was out of work for 7 months. It was very helpful to get me out of the house to get my mind off things.

:usflag::confederateflag:

Welcome, thank you and good luck......had that crap 12 yrs. ago.

Welcome aboard from Ohio, good wishes on your fight. Have cousins that have lived down south for yrs. love the accent! Oh and Semper Fi.

Welcome from the show me state!! One more fight for you and all will be well!!! Best wishes have been sent!

It is of two of my projects in our garage.Husband and I both fanatics of the TV show Graveyard Carz too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back