• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

johhnyF

Local time
6:49 AM
Reaction score
1967 Belvedere II 273 3 on tree. 32k on it. Having fun giving it some tlc. Been thru many cars,trucks and motorcycles.Just rebuilt brakes,carb,added Firecore distributor and bunch of maintenance things.

IMG_9965.jpeg

IMG_9757.jpeg

IMG_9250.jpeg

That's a nice looking '67.
I'm not against 4-doors.
Tell us a little more of the history on it.

And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Thanks for pictures on first post. That looks like a nice, solid Driver. With pedals and manual shift stuff in place, you could put one of those aluminum case 4-speed O/D units in it, to replace 3-speed. In Canada, we still had 318 Poly's in our 1967 cars, instead of LA318.

That's a nice looking '67.
I'm not against 4-doors.
Tell us a little more of the history on it.

And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!
It was originally a special order car. No power brakes ,no power steering ,radio delete. It has high end interior and Belvedere II stainless. I purchased from South Dakota from dealer that got it from original owner for 10,750. I like it because it is very stock.

Welcome. Nice and with a manual yet, more nice.

Those are nice cars. Perfect size and a comfortable ride. I had a 67 Coronet 440 all door, 318 auto, and it was a dandy.

Welcome to the site. That car could be used in a movie!

Nice Indeed! Congratulations on acquiring a vintage B-Body in such great condition. Sounds like it has found a nice new home! . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Welcome from WNY to You, and that Cool Car !!!

It was originally a special order car. No power brakes ,no power steering ,radio delete. It has high end interior and Belvedere II stainless. I purchased from South Dakota from dealer that got it from original owner for 10,750. I like it because it is very stock.
I like it!

Auto Transport Service
Back