• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! I'm up for the Online Mopar Top Eliminator 2013

TexasStroker

Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
Always feel bad bumming for votes, but I can honestly use the help...and if you don't like the M10 there are 9 other rides (w/ one B-Body). For what it is worth, bill440rt is already representing with his 70 Charger R/T :headbang:

Anyway, the crux of the issue is that votes have to come from Facebook...I'm not very big on Facebook and most of my friends aren't even registered users. You can vote once every 24 hours until the contest ends on the 18th of this month. I'm probably sol, but I like to give everything a go regardless!

Here is the link: http://a.pgtb.me/FfxH6P

I am "Vehicle #5" and the featured shot in the collage of the Mopar 10 is one I took last year at Chryslers in the Canyon IV...with this year's event going down Saturday if we any FBBO folks attend and want me to do it, I'll lead you to the same spot and climb the crumbling rock to get a pic of your Mopar.

Also of note, the shot of the engine bay does show some of the 69 in the background...figure that counts for something, haha.

But again, any help is sincerely appreciated...Thanks!

Just 2 more days to vote...Any help is appreciated!

I would vote , But I don't do Facebook.

Thanks, I am the same way...honestly only there to manage the pages. I have had a few tell me they can vote without being signed in...Nonetheless, I appreciate the support.

I did get a plug in for FABO if nothing else.

The contest closes at 11:59 PM tonight...Thanks in advance for any help.

To anyone who voted, or spread the word...Thank you! Somehow Destiny pulled out the win! No clue if anyone voted, or I prompted you to vote for the other rides, haha...but if you did help you, thank you! I appreciate it!

Auto Transport Service
Back