• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help please

joseph p.

Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
hi to all, my newly purchased satellite conv,has a couple pf isssues,the seller told me the only thing was the turn signal was loose,can someone give me some pointers and tips,i been searching threads on bbo,and maybe i need a new cancelling cam, not sure,also the window handles work, but on the rears the black knobs are off and they were in the center console. and they have a small metal stubs that go in when i try to put it in the window handle thanks so much,any info greatly appreciated.

Hey,
I've got a scanned copy of the service manual. PM me and we'll figure out the easiest way to get a copy to you. It's in .pdf format.
Joel

thanks you guys. for your replies,,yeah good advice,,belle66 i just downloaded it from another mopar forum ,,wow its a big book.excellent download,i just finished my turn signal,, the bolt was loose.i just blue locktied, it,,but i think i am going to need a cancelling cam later, im happy that my signals are working again now..huh .im broke i just paid my life saving for my satellite conv..its worth it,ll thanks again you guys.

Welcome Joseph! Nice looking Satty!

Is that you in your avatar? Post us a full size pic. Love the retro pictures.

hi to all, my newly purchased satellite conv,has a couple pf issues,the seller told me the only thing was the turn signal was loose,can someone give me some pointers and tips,i been searching threads on bbo,and maybe i need a new cancelling cam, not sure,also the window handles work, but on the rears the black knobs are off and they were in the center console. and they have a small metal stubs that go in when i try to put it in the window handle thanks so much,any info greatly appreciated.
Welcome Joseph! Nice looking Satty!

Is that you in your avatar? Post us a full size pic. Love the retro pictures.

yes thats me in 1975 i was 3 yrs old .it was a 1968 coronet.the smell of my satellite gave me flash backs, of yester year,, lol .my first love mopar b bodie.
1392701789444.jpg

Welcome to the site lets see pictures of the new ride. Also the window cranks are crappie auto zone carries them for replacement s or classic industry there not very expensive once they brake there trash

Yeah I was thinking just buy them all again.thanks.for the info.also my ride is on the Members garage under satellite home.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Walnut Creek Ca. was my old stomping grounds back in the 70's

Hey,
I've got a scanned copy of the service manual. PM me and we'll figure out the easiest way to get a copy to you. It's in .pdf format.
Joel
Hey,
Joel
i am having troble finding my manual book, can you send it to me, at jose1dc
Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Walnut Creek Ca. was my old stomping grounds back in the 70's

lol cool, yeah im from sf originaly, i just moved out here a couple of years ago,,i love it nice friendly people,nice meeting you.

lol cool, yeah im from sf originaly, i just moved out here a couple of years ago,,i love it nice friendly people,nice meeting you.
I'm from Concord org., I was born {1959} & raised there,
lived in the east bay in the Concord, Pleasant Hill, Clayton area until 1997

Walnut Creek was the cruise, Main & Locust
also the place to find woman, search out street races...LOL
{Gearheads Hang out @ Encino Grande' Safeway Parking lot}
spot for about 10+ years, from mid 70's to mid 80's...

i am having troble finding my manual book, can you send it to me, at jose1dc
jose1dc
I'm from Concord org., I was born {1959} & raised there,
lived in the east bay in the Concord, Pleasant Hill, Clayton area until 1997

Walnut Creek was the cruise, Main & Locust
also the place to find woman, search out street races...LOL
{Gearheads Hang out @ Encino Grande' Safeway Parking lot}
spot for about 10+ years, from mid 70's to mid 80's...
lol yeah i am getting a lot of compliments from woman from the condo were i live they see the rear of my satellite in the garage and love it lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back