• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey There

67Newport

Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone just stumbled across this forum hope im in the right place I just purchased a 1967 Chrysler Newport Custom 2dr Coupe With an All Original 383 4bbl. It is complete right down to all the emblems and chrome it definately needs some TLC but it runs somewhat has a miss which i fixed today courtesy of points,condensor,plugs,wires, cap and rotor and i just did the brakes all 4 corners and dual exhaust with dynomax super turbos the car has 40,000 original miles and i even have the original owners manual, I saved it from being put in a Demo-Derby and fell in love. I think its a c body so I guess im in the wrong place, sorry for joining i will delete my account sorry to cause you guys any inconvenience

Don't go away so fast!, welcome, post some pics of your new ride, we would love to see it. It's a Mopar, isn't it?.

welcome.don't matter if it's an A body, B body, or a C body. we're all one big happy family here.

Hey everyone just stumbled across this forum hope im in the right place I just purchased a 1967 Chrysler Newport Custom 2dr Coupe With an All Original 383 4bbl. It is complete right down to all the emblems and chrome it definately needs some TLC but it runs somewhat has a miss which i fixed today courtesy of points,condensor,plugs,wires, cap and rotor and i just did the brakes all 4 corners and dual exhaust with dynomax super turbos the car has 40,000 original miles and i even have the original owners manual, I saved it from being put in a Demo-Derby and fell in love. I think its a c body so I guess im in the wrong place, sorry for joining i will delete my account sorry to cause you guys any inconvenience

welcome welcome welcome

He's an outsider!!!!!!...Everyone get him!!!!!!:4164823-pengforks::chain saw::fit::fit::boxers:

J/K...........Lets see the Newport!!! Welcome aboard!!!

Last edited:
Hey, stick around! HAVING a b-body is not a requirement, just LIKING them is. I have a B body but am on an A-body site as well. If you are looking for a C body forum, http://www.cbodydrydock.com/news.php is a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i finally got some pictures.
photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

when you link pics from another hosting site the link has to end in .jpg, or whatever kind of image it is

yes it definately is comfortable I am putting it in a show and shine this weekend I spent 4 hours cut polishing and waxing it and washing it to enter it as a work in progress haha thought it will be fun to take it out and show some people get some ideas and such. I also fixed the issues it had courtesy of new points,plugs,cap,rotor,wires and condensor. Also adjusted the carb it was running to rich and put a new starter in it, it now runs like new so Im excited to take it out on the highway and row some gears :)

Cool cruiser 67newport. And a 2-door at that. Looks pretty mean. Honestly, the grill/headlights area kinda looks like the 66 Coronet. Sweet! Again, welcome aboard.

Auto Transport Service
Back