• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi Again! 69 RT Charger in NJ

Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
Well I spent a lot of hours on my first 70 charger. Got her running and moving under her own power but it was pretty far gone. I sold her off and spent a while looking for a new Charger. I talked to the previous owner of this car for about 18 months. We actually agreed on a price a year ago but when I showed up with the money he just couldn’t do it. It was too sentimental but after staying in touch he finally called me just before Christmas and we finally cut a deal! Originally a triple green 440 4 speed car. It’s a 67 HP 440 and a 727 now but I have the original block (rough) and over time hopefully I’ll swap everything back. She’d been sitting in a garage since 1992! Here’s her now and when I brought her home. I’m beside myself excited!

DE30BEDC-FE2C-4C5C-BE43-E279C1AAB4C3.jpeg F28374CF-8EAF-4BDD-9CFD-3BDA4F520532.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome from Ohio. Awesome!

sweet car,love the caps on the car

Welcome back from NJ. That's a beautiful 69 you have there. Best of luck with it!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Exit 5 NJTPK! You should come to our FBBO Picnic on 5/18/19.

Nice 69

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the show me state!!

Glad you hung in there and didn't give up. I really like the color, why I have no idea! Thanks for making your way back and Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back