• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi From San Diego!

73runner400

Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
New to the forum but not new to Mopars. Bought a 73 Road Runner, 400, 727 in 98 after I graduated High school. Did some restification to it painted in lemon twist Y1 and then enlisted in the Navy. Now several years after my enlistment and finishing my bachelors on the GI Bill, it's sitting at my dad's back home in Raleigh. I'm getting ready to have it shipped to me in San Diego. I know I will be happy to see it but I will be let down by how much it probably has deteriorated.

Can Anyone recommend a good/affordable shipper?
Where is a good place to get it worked on in San Diego? Any recommendations?
Need to get rear bumper guards, any one have them for sale?
I have some original exhaust tips that need restoration, anyone do that?

Bunch more questions to follow once the car gets here.

New to the forum but not new to Mopars. Bought a 73 Road Runner, 400, 727 in 98 after I graduated High school. Did some restification to it painted in lemon twist Y1 and then enlisted in the Navy. Now several years after my enlistment and finishing my bachelors on the GI Bill, it's sitting at my dad's back home in Raleigh. I'm getting ready to have it shipped to me in San Diego. I know I will be happy to see it but I will be let down by how much it probably has deteriorated.

Can Anyone recommend a good/affordable shipper?
Where is a good place to get it worked on in San Diego? Any recommendations?
Need to get rear bumper guards, any one have them for sale?
I have some original exhaust tips that need restoration, anyone do that?

Bunch more questions to follow once the car gets here.

Thanks for your service to our Country!
Welcome aboard to FBBO.
Plenty of help here and I'm sure someone will help you out on the "Carrier"
"super-bee_ski"

Welcome to FBBO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09955.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 121
Welcome. Dont focus on what she lost, focus on what she still has. Good advice for staying in love with a wife too, i think.

Thx and welcome aboard always glad to see more aboard

Welcome aboard the forum! Lots of helpful great folks here!!

welcome to FBBO

from one vet to another :sSig_welcometoourcl

Auto Transport Service
Back