• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

History

Skatpak

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
This is cool. A film maker reached out to me about making a documentary on the first gen and the work I do to preserve these cars. (My work has gotten noticed) It will be cool to tell the story of these cars and the impact they have on the car world and the people that own them, along with the work I do. This will help with keeping these cars around for more generations and hopefully younger generations will become interested once they see the complexity of these cars and how cool they are.

Nice.

Got a time frame?

1697839148917.jpeg

Don’t get all celebrity on us now I have some work for you so make sure there all one take recordings so you don’t get backed up. I will be sending my guages of to you soon. Congrats your work is very much appreciated

Last edited:
Great. Just what we need, another Graveyard Cars shop owner who thinks he's funny. :p Congratulations on the recognition. What is your specialty?

Congrats on the opportunity to show the world what service you do, especially with the electroluminescent gauges.

A lot of people don't appreciate these cars and the huge deal they were when new. Everybody goes ga-ga about the dukey edition but don't realize that in 66 these cars were breaking new ground. They were no less exciting than the Rivieras and Toronados.

Any updates on the shooting schedule or where/when the final result will air? Looking forward to it.
Congrats on the recognition!

Any updates on the shooting schedule or where/when the final result will air? Looking forward to it.
Congrats on the recognition!
Not at this point, the reader boards are still being made. once they are done and we can get going im told.

Auto Transport Service
Back