• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoo-Ray for Rock-Auto

Ray70Chrg

Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score
Ordered 2 sets of Moog offset bushings K7103 (2 bushings per set) and only received 1 bushing per set. Navigating their website to report the problem was not easy, took almost an hour to figure out the process.
Now the good news: 1) They responded via email very quickly to say that the problem has been accepted and the 2 replacement bushings will be in transit next morning and gave me a tracking #. Received the box today, 2 1/2 days later. Not happy this happened but pleased with the follow up.

Last edited:
Yep their return policy is a PITA buy when you get it done they are right on top of it.

Ordered 2 sets of Moog offset bushings K7301 (2 bushings per set) and only received 1 bushing per set. Navigating their website to report the problem was not easy, took almost an hour to figure out the process.
Now the good news: 1) They responded via email very quickly to say that the problem has been accepted and the 2 replacement bushings will be in transit next morning and gave me a tracking #. Received the box today, 2 1/2 days later. Not happy this happened but pleased with the follow up.
Uhh...

Moog offset - Copy.jpg

Did they change the part number?

Hey KD, Good catch! K7103 is the correct #, not K7301. When you're 76 years old, these things happen regularly. As I'm typing this, I notice the empty boxes they came in are sitting here on desk with the part #s facing up where I can see them.
Also, thanks to everyone who contributed the above information on installing them and how caster and camber are affected by these adjustments. Lets just hope I don't get that backwards.

I know that sometimes companies will change part numbers.
Thank you for responding.

Auto Transport Service
Back