• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot August Nights Reno 8-3/8-7-2016

456? Sequentials I can remember.

If you go to the Auction link in the first post, looks like Chevy land. 1 Shelby Dakota truck w/318 shoved in, and a 70 Charger 500 with nefarious looking exhaust pipes.

Always been on Friday night. On the Green it is called. Poker run (Minden/Virginia City) on Thursday assembling at Summit Racing. Here is a file foto from a previous year.

image.png
Always been on Friday night. On the Green it is called. Poker run (Minden/Virginia City) on Thursday assembling at Summit Racing. Here is a file foto from a previous year.

Thanks Dennis, wasn't sure if it was different nites. Poker run for sure but not waiting 1 1/2 hrs for a sandwich this time ;-)

Bump. Long range weather forecast says we may get a break. Low 90's for Reno. At 5000 feet I plan to bump up the idle 50-100 rpm's. No other adjustments.

I will just let the computer do that adjustment for me;-). Low 90's will be most perfect!

We leave in the am for Reno. Haven't been in 12 years.

Look me up at A&W on Friday eve if you don't see me somewhere before that.

Will do. Plan on hitting A&W Friday night.
Where is everyone staying at? We will be at the University Inn. Guess they just had a shooting there last week so this should interesting.

Will do. Plan on hitting A&W Friday night.
Where is everyone staying at? We will be at the University Inn. Guess they just had a shooting there last week so this should interesting.
Staying out of town this year, new Hampton West Reno. Car #?

All I intend to do is ****, shower,and shave there ...maybe a little sleep. The new tower is pretty nice actually.

All I intend to do is ****, shower,and shave there ...maybe a little sleep. The new tower is pretty nice actually.
You are there? You Air Force guys can sleep anywhere. How's the weather? Any smoke from the Pyramid Lake fires? Lots of cars? Mopars? Post some pictures. Got the ac crankin in the GTX.

Not leaving until tomorrow morning. Had to stay and take the wife out for her birthday tonite.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
80 West Freeway Flucking CLOSED @395 Wed @ 2:30 PM. 30 minutes in stopped traffic right off the bat. Nice Mopars @ GSR.

Auto Transport Service
Back