• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot Rod Collection

wagonman

Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
I Cherry Picked this one. All 12 issues from 1969. He has them from the 50s to the 80s all in binders. Was a friend of Arlen Vanke in his later years down here in Deming NM. I think A V wife is still here.

IMG_0556.JPG IMG_0557.JPG

I Cherry Picked this one. All 12 issues from 1969. He has them from the 50s to the 80s all in binders. Was a friend of Arlen Vanke in his later years down here in Deming NM. I think A V wife is still here.

View attachment 1131661 View attachment 1131662
That's cool, I love the old mags.
Wished i would have save mine over the years.
NM. Nice state, I like it , if I was to move south from iowa that would be the one.

All of my car magazines from 1977 through 2002 were destroyed in a tornado in 2003. Hot Rod, C&D, MCG, AutoBuff, and lots more. Close to two thousand total.

That's cool, I love the old mags.
Wished i would have save mine over the years.
NM. Nice state, I like it , if I was to move south from iowa that would be the one.
Stay away from Albuquerque and Santa Fe....
Wagonman, is the name Andrelolwitz familiar
to you? Relative of someone who lived in
Deming for many years.
Cool find on the mags!

Stay away from Albuquerque and Santa Fe....
Wagonman, is the name Andrelolwitz familiar
to you? Relative of someone who lived in
Deming for many years.
Cool find on the mags!
That name dont ring a bell. I stay away from all the bigger cities even Las Cruces unless i have to.

Auto Transport Service
Back