• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how my charge system works?

vance.dykes

Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
if you are new hear or been working on your mopar for a while this web site is where you can be come a MASTER TECHNICIAN.

As someone who works on cars everyday, I really like these old, simple instructional videos. There's one on rear differentials, that one breaks it down so simple...

As someone who works on cars everyday, I really like these old, simple instructional videos. There's one on rear differentials, that one breaks it down so simple...

yes you and i both know it as we have done this for our career this helps me remember things that havent done in years. so for the new people in to these cars this is the way to learn about how to repair your car, they cover the performance side of our cars also.

I really like these old, simple instructional videos.
Videos? How many here remember the original format of these presentations? Anyone here know what all the beeping is about?

Sat through many shop meetings watching these slide shows, side projector and a record player. The beep was to tell someone when to advance each slide.

if you are new hear or been working on your mopar for a while this web site is where you can be come a MASTER TECHNICIAN.

A REALLY GREAT, SIMPLE EXPLANATION of the isolated field alternator and its operation. Simple procedures that yield excellent information. Should be required reading / listening to those that think they know more....(and who shall remain nameless and unidentified)......
Thanks for the link....
BOB RENTON

Oh my that was excellent. The beep and the turn over the record are classic! For those who don't have the fancy VR tester, you need to listen to "Tech" he tells you what to do here:

upload_2020-9-18_14-7-32.png

Follow the manual. LOL!

I gotta watch more of these.

RGAZ

Auto Transport Service
Back